New refreshed 370Z Nismo

AMT

That's the first 370 that will not look better with a body kit ... great design front and rear ... fangs gone ... good looking wheels ... as it should have been from the start !!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Not for me I'm afraid. I like the over the top nature of the current Nismo - this dials down the styling too much and makes it less distinguishable from the standard 370. I absolutely would take the seats over the current ones in a heartbeat but that's about it :)

Looks nice, not sure as the front looks over complicated. Those seats are nice though.

One thing I can't believe they have done again though is just replace the heated seat buttons with blank covers. It's like in a cheap version of a car when you look down and see blank button covers and wonder what you would get if you paid more. It looks cheap.

I want to settle down with it and have baby Nismos.

Until just now, I've always been a, "don't understand buying a brand new car, instant depreciation when you drive off, etc etc" if this comes with a sensible monthly payment, I may just break my own rules.

I want to settle down with it and have baby Nismos.

Until just now, I've always been a, "don't understand buying a brand new car, instant depreciation when you drive off, etc etc" if this comes with a sensible monthly payment, I may just break my own rules.

If the current Nismo is anything to go by there'll be some tempting deals on ex-demonstrators quite soon after launch.

That looks awesome! Wonder what the power output will be!

Power is the same mate! Looks soooo much better than the normal 370z. I do wish it had a slightly more aggressive wing tbh. All in all its a cracker