New refreshed 370Z Nismo

AMT

Given that there is a 'major' Nismo event and announcement on tomorrow in central London (see PH), I'll put my house on it being the UK launch of this.

They didn't spend that much money on a complete refresh to simply launch it in just one territory.

oh bugger - was really hoping this would stay in the USA - 'cos launching it here is gonna create a lot of rows in my houshold :wacko:

Yeah when you're missus realises you bought the wrong Nismo ;)

• Like 1

I'm so glad they got rid of the 'swoopy' front end they've been doin with the Nismo's, even on the 350...hate it....*hides* lol Decent seats! The 370 standard ones look podgy n' fat, okish to sit in imo

Given that there is a 'major' Nismo event and announcement on tomorrow in central London (see PH), I'll put my house on it being the UK launch of this.

They didn't spend that much money on a complete refresh to simply launch it in just one territory.

oh bugger - was really hoping this would stay in the USA - 'cos launching it here is gonna create a lot of rows in my houshold :wacko:

Yeah when you're missus realises you bought the wrong Nismo ;)

I showed her the pics last night and she said 2 things

1. meh !!! :scare: :scare: :scare:

and

2. NO :blush::blackeye::byebye:

• Like 1

I had a similar reaction when I said I wanted the current car. "What you want to change the car again....already!? But it's the same car with a big shelf on the back".

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 2

So, who wants my house then? :blush:

• Like 1

So, who wants my house then? :blush:

I will take it Dan . . . looking at the exchange rate I could be on to a winner :lol:

• Like 1