Wales 2014 Driving Groups. We need your input.

glrnet

PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD IF YOU AREN'T ATTENDING WALES

Not long to go now people. :yahoo:

Given that we have a "full house" this year we are going to try and do some group organising before the event.

For those of you who have not been before, we usually split the drives into 4 groups as keeping 10 or so Zeds together in a group is much easier than any more than that.

Organising groups on the day can erode driving time so we are trying a slightly different approach this year and we need your input.

If there are people that you would particularly like to drive with i.e. in the same group and you know that they want to drive with you :surrender: please start a list indicating those preferences here.

Please note that there is no guarantee that we will be able to please everybody on both days but we will mix and match over the 2 days wherever possible. Please keep this simple and to the point.

If you do not express an opinion I will assume that you don't really mind which group you are in :)

Thank you

Papa

Happy to be in a group with Will, Humpy, ioneabee, wizurd or Colin and / or your good self Graham. I know that probably doesn't help but if you need someone who's happy to go with some of the Wales newbies, I'm happy with that also

So you will be happy following anyone but me :yawn:

• Like 1