Wales 2014 Driving Groups. We need your input.

glrnet

I need a list of singles so I can choose who to take a ride with ;)

Sent from the golf club...

Doing a Will :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Is that an offer or a rebuff?

Sent from the golf club...

I think Humpy sounds more your man ;)

Will there be any point at which all of us are driving together as one epic convoy?

Not planned on the road, but inevitable that some stops will lead to all being together - Sunday lunchtime at the Waterloo where we have use of a dedicated car park is always a great spectacle.

• Like 1

Will there be any point at which all of us are driving together as one epic convoy?

Not planned on the road, but inevitable that some stops will lead to all being together - Sunday lunchtime at the Waterloo where we have use of a dedicated car park is always a great spectacle.

Unlikely I would think as the groups set off a few minutes apart and slower traffic will get in between the groups. However, if one group gets held up by a tractor (or a caravan :) ) or takes a wrong turn, cough, then it's possible the following group will catch up.

Pete

Hey! Who wants me?! I'll probably be easy to spot, the baby blue seems to glow B)

Now that's a question and a half! :lol: :lol:

Stop noncing around on this thread and go and pay for you Wales Sunday Lunch :p The name and shame list will be out soon :ninja:

haha, funny this thread... do i HAVE to specify a driving group ? i'm new to wales and only met a couple of you..

Nope you don't have to, it's purely to try if we can and keep those together who want to be in the same groups.

• Like 1

Group A:

1. Humpy (12)

2. Ioneabee (18)

3. Wizurd (21)

4. atkin666 (25)

5. BBK (9)

6. Harryjax (47)

7. jit (34)

8. Screamer (33)

9. Gudzy (24)

10. Bockaaarck (29)

11. Paddy78 (6)

Group B

1. Scully (51)

2. Roscoe. (52)

3. Leosilk (41)

4. AndyJames (32)

5. I4N (15)

Group C

1. Ken (2)

2. Shire (37)

Group D

Any group:

1. Chirag1988 (27)

2. 350Zedd (35)

3. Rickdon (36)

4. Davedutch (22)

5. Mrs Keyser (17)

6. Gort (49)

7. Jetset (20)

Don't worry they are not your ages I have added :lol: (although some may wish :p)

Just your number on the entry list (see here: http://www.350z-uk.c...80#entry1278567 ) so it helps us to sort out the final groups.

Can those adding their names copy and paste the last list they see on this thread and add their entry number please :thumbs: