Wales 2014 Driving Groups. We need your input.

glrnet

Happy to be in a group with Will, Humpy, ioneabee, wizurd or Colin and / or your good self Graham. I know that probably doesn't help but if you need someone who's happy to go with some of the Wales newbies, I'm happy with that also

So you will be happy following anyone but me :yawn:

Poor Darren :console:

How many s/c we got going? Not as many as last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will only go in a group with other Zeds that can prove over 450RWHP - please bring your dyno printouts :lol:

No I only really posted to say don't put me in the SC group this year as we are bringing Mrs Keyser's Roadster Yes everyone I'm going topless in Wales this year :yahoo:

• Like 2

I will only go in a group with other Zeds that can prove over 450RWHP - please bring your dyno printouts :lol:

No I only really posted to say don't put me in the SC group this year as we are bringing Mrs Keyser's Roadster Yes everyone I'm going topless in Wales this year :yahoo:

Yay topless in wales, it's the only way to go. Just bring lots of sun tan cream :)

Race you for slips ;)

• Like 1

Happy to be in a group with Will, Humpy, ioneabee, wizurd or Colin and / or your good self Graham. I know that probably doesn't help but if you need someone who's happy to go with some of the Wales newbies, I'm happy with that also

I go in same group as Struan please Graham. :thumbs:

I know that probably doesn't help but if you need someone who's happy to go with some of the Wales newbies, I'm happy with that also

Struan mate, all help is appreciated.

But it's OK on this occasion.

We are going to get Liam to lead/show them round the Evo T.....

in his fezzer..................................... sorry............Fiat Punto. :lol: :lol:

(please all note this is a jest)

But it is fun doing the ET in a 51 plate Fiat Punto.

• Like 2

I'll go in the group with Marzman and Ekona.....ah, hang on a sec..... :blush:

Very good idea this Graham. Sounds like two lists are needed:

1 - The S/C Group (AKA "Did you pass any low flying planes?")

2 - The slow and more scenic group

Everyone else can be divvied up into the 'middle' Fast Road groups once these two are sorted, making it easier for you to arrange the 4-5 groups. (This must be German logic..... schnell schnell! Graham ist verloren!)

Me and Lydia will go first to get to a decent spot for pics - just make sure i have at least a 2 minute head-start on the S/C lot :bleh:

Edited by andyvvc

So you will be happy following anyone but me :yawn:

More than happy to scoot along with you Darren! Wasn't sure if you we're going to be in charge of the SC guys n gals this year. :)

Edited by Bockaaarck

Race you for slips ;)

You may be on but I'll have to bring the Green Machine along ;)

Or maybe a handicap race???

:lol:

Edited by Keyser

Katrina is not partaking in any of the boring caravan chasing drives out so if its ok with you chaps i would like to tag along with the s/c

group if i qualify :lol:

Meh - dunno I hear your only good going up hills :)

Katrina is not partaking in any of the boring caravan chasing drives out so if its ok with you chaps i would like to tag along with the s/c

group if i qualify :lol:

Meh - dunno I hear your only good going up hills :)

Hills,Sheep,Valleys im willing to try anything once :lol: