max revs for each gear for 2005 350z

itye1970

Also, contributing to this thread has allowed me to thrust my postcount above the 350 threshold. How do I initiate the procedure for the receiving of my free window sticker? Or does that rule even exist anymore, it's only taken me two years.... :lol:

Think this question has been asked about 5 times in the last day, almost as bad as not knowing what red lining is :p Here you go mate :thumbs: - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/11639-www350z-ukcom-car-stickers/page__hl__sticker

On a more serious note I hope you all are ashamed of your disgusting responses to the OP........

Gave me a good laugh at the end of a long day I know that much :lol:

Also, contributing to this thread has allowed me to thrust my postcount above the 350 threshold. How do I initiate the procedure for the receiving of my free window sticker? Or does that rule even exist anymore, it's only taken me two years.... :lol:

Think this question has been asked about 5 times in the last day, almost as bad as not knowing what red lining is :p Here you go mate :thumbs: - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/11639-www350z-ukcom-car-stickers/page__hl__sticker

On a more serious note I hope you all are ashamed of your disgusting responses to the OP........

Gave me a good laugh at the end of a long day I know that much :lol:

What a total rookie, oh well thanks to Will I PM'd Mike and I've got my sticker winging its way to me shortly :) Thanks for the link, I did try to look but couldn't see it in the obvious places, didn't think to look there!

Edited by mouthwash

this is just a joke, I asked one bloke who doesn't like cars who said 'it's the thingy that stops you revving your engine thing past a certain point on the thingy in front of you

I thought you asked the guy who didn't like cars - he may not like them but he sounds knowledgeable on the subject! From his reply it seems he knows more about them than me and Buster combined and we have been known to supercharge the bloomin things :scare:

• Like 3

this is just a joke, I asked one bloke who doesn't like cars who said 'it's the thingy that stops you revving your engine thing past a certain point on the thingy in front of you

I thought you asked the guy who didn't like cars - he may not like them but he sounds knowledgeable on the subject! From his reply it seems he knows more about them than me and Buster combined and we have been known to supercharge the bloomin things :scare:

Maybe I should get him to sign up to here and answer one technical question a day, a bit like the mystic meg of the 350 world.

• Like 3

I genuine did snap my banjo string once, back when I was 17 or 18 I think.

I can promise you, women and childbirth have NOTHING on that kind of pain. Not much blood though, which was good I guess. Worst part is that it had just about healed up, and then I got engaged to the girl I was seeing at the time so of course we celebrated by having sneakytimes, and I tore it again but kinda had to continue! :lol:

Oh, I laugh about it now. Wasn't so funny at the time, I can tell you.

Did you see the poor bloke on Embarrassing bodies last week - lying there explaining to the doc that he had a bend in his c*ck... Doc says can you remember ever injuring it?... He answers "Yeah I bashed it off the worktop" .... Doc replies "well that might explain it" :lol:

• Like 3

HOW THE **** IS THIS THREAD STILL GOING?!? :lol:

I'm guessing the breaking of the banjo string had some what changed the dynamics of this thread :lol:

Edited by Humpy

I dunno whats worse......

1. The OP not knowing what a redline is?

2. Ian not knowing what a Banjo string is! :scare:

Nope, that's not it......

3. Ekona referring to Shagging as " having sneakytimes" :yuck: Dan your so manly. ;)

• Like 3

I dunno whats worse......

1. The OP not knowing what a redline is?

2. Ian not knowing what a Banjo string is! :scare:

Nope, that's not it......

3. Ekona referring to Shagging as " having sneakytimes" :yuck: Dan your so manly. ;)

1. He does now

2. I do now

3. Erm.

oh come on guys, I think we have to accept that some people just have no idea about cars. it may be to your disbelief but it's true. My brother in law once asked me " what's that metal round thingy behind the wheel? " I said " the brake disc " he said " the what now..?? " my dad had to close my mouth shut. This is a man who bought a Fiat Punto in red washed it once in two years and it ended up being pink. Managed to break 2 clutches in 4 months because he thought pulling away in 3rd in a 1.1 was just fine.

Edited by Rock_Steady
  • Like 1

Aye its been pretty harsh - but to have bought a sports car without knowing what a redline is (given the amount of movies, TV programmes in fact anything connected with cars seems to mention red lining it) is quite frankly just astonishing. I also did a straw poll in the office here with an equal mix of girls and guys most of whom dont own or dont car about cars and 100% knew what a red line was.

Aye its been pretty harsh - but to have bought a sports car without knowing what a redline is (given the amount of movies, TV programmes in fact anything connected with cars seems to mention red lining it) is quite frankly just astonishing. I also did a straw poll in the office here with an equal mix of girls and guys most of whom dont own or dont car about cars and 100% knew what a red line was.

I'm getting worried about the high levels of knowledge on cars displayed by non car type people - there was me feeling all superior as I descried how the phalange joint multiplier integrated with the thrust vectoring torsion drive, and enjoying the look of awe I was getting.

Now I realise they were just looking at me thinking what is this p****k talking about I know more about cars than him.

Now running off to learn some really obscure fact about cars so I can feel superior again - will need to cross reference that with the "things you didn't know" thread in case you have read that as well.

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 2

Where has he gone..?.

Not been around since 10.48 yesterday, :blush:

itye1970

Member Since 18 Apr 2014

OFFLINE Last Active Yesterday, 10:48

star_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.png

He's got a lot of reading to catch up on... I'm not sure where 10.48 was in terms of posting but couldn't be more than the first/second page.

• Like 3

I'm getting worried about the high levels of knowledge on cars displayed by non car type people - there was me feeling all superior as I descried how the phalange joint multiplier integrated with the thrust vectoring torsion drive, and enjoying the look of awe I was getting.

Now I realise they were just looking at me thinking what is this p****k talking about I know more about cars than him.

Now running off to learn some really obscure fact about cars so I can feel superior again - will need to cross reference that with the "things you didn't know" thread in case you have read that as well.

You shouldn't be worrying about your car skills, you should be worrying about your picture taking skills :p

• Like 1