max revs for each gear for 2005 350z

itye1970

Aye its been pretty harsh - but to have bought a sports car without knowing what a redline is (given the amount of movies, TV programmes in fact anything connected with cars seems to mention red lining it) is quite frankly just astonishing. I also did a straw poll in the office here with an equal mix of girls and guys most of whom dont own or dont car about cars and 100% knew what a red line was.

I'm getting worried about the high levels of knowledge on cars displayed by non car type people - there was me feeling all superior as I descried how the phalange joint multiplier integrated with the thrust vectoring torsion drive, and enjoying the look of awe I was getting.

Now I realise they were just looking at me thinking what is this p****k talking about I know more about cars than him.

Now running off to learn some really obscure fact about cars so I can feel superior again - will need to cross reference that with the "things you didn't know" thread in case you have read that as well.

You shouldn't be worrying about your car skills, you should be worrying about your picture taking skills :p

Oi :offtopic: don't start flaming me as well I may not be able to take 6 pages of abuse!

(your not the first to be little my photography skills)

Aye its been pretty harsh - but to have bought a sports car without knowing what a redline is (given the amount of movies, TV programmes in fact anything connected with cars seems to mention red lining it) is quite frankly just astonishing. I also did a straw poll in the office here with an equal mix of girls and guys most of whom dont own or dont car about cars and 100% knew what a red line was.

I'm getting worried about the high levels of knowledge on cars displayed by non car type people - there was me feeling all superior as I descried how the phalange joint multiplier integrated with the thrust vectoring torsion drive, and enjoying the look of awe I was getting.

Now I realise they were just looking at me thinking what is this p****k talking about I know more about cars than him.

Now running off to learn some really obscure fact about cars so I can feel superior again - will need to cross reference that with the "things you didn't know" thread in case you have read that as well.

You shouldn't be worrying about your car skills, you should be worrying about your picture taking skills :p

Oi :offtopic: don't start flaming me as well I may not be able to take 6 pages of abuse!

(your not the first to be little my photography skills)

Well, to keep this on track and to prove both your photography skills and car skills I think you should get us a high quality image of your redline.

Edit: there is an innuendo in there somewhere for someone.

Edited by mouthwash

:lol: that's dedication to this thread. :thumbs:

All itye1970 needs to do now to really make this the king of all threads is come on and say something about a VXR and ask which budget tyre is best.

That would be like a lottery win though.

I think the ribbing he got has put him off ever posting on here again, think he's headed for the hills..!! :scare: :scare:

Somewhat ironically when it came to the red colour, all the girls noticed it on the 'cluster' - I wonder if any wanted it changed out for blue or their favourite colour or the like though (prepares for backlash! :lol: )

Edited by coldel
  • Like 1

Well you lot have lost another new member by the looks of it. Way to go.

Don't pass the buck - you are just as responsible :p

I don't think my friendly informative posts done anything but promote the knowledge and helpfulness that is available on this forum.

No way Chris, I didnt participate in any ripping the OP. Me good boy.

Blame Grundy! He PM'd me telling me to get involved :lol: He let me off my lead :lol:

Blame Grundy! He PM'd me telling me to get involved :lol: He let me off my lead :lol:

Blame Grundy anyway he has a beard :lol:

Woooooooooh! Hold your horses! I clearly said 'I'm out' about 3 pages ago ;)

And you'll be sad to know, the beard was put down last night, we had a long loving fun 2 week relationship, but it was time for us to part ways.

.....Only till after this weekend as I'm meeting someone ;) Then it will be the new and improved Mk2 beard!

Edited by grundy225

Somewhat ironically when it came to the red colour, all the girls noticed it on the 'cluster' - I wonder if any wanted it changed out for blue or their favourite colour or the like though (prepares for backlash! :lol: )

So then we'd need a new thread... If they changed it to blue/pink/whatever would the name of this line change? If I was sat down the pub talking about green lining my car, people would think I was mental; or that I'd put some dodgy viper stripes on it....

So then we'd need a new thread... If they changed it to blue/pink/whatever would the name of this line change? If I was sat down the pub talking about green lining my car, people would think I was mental; or that I'd put some dodgy viper stripes on it....

Or your female counterpart talking about bouncing it off the pinkline, I'm sure a few ears would twitch.

Or your female counterpart talking about bouncing it off the pinkline, I'm sure a few ears would twitch.

b1f47b15346bf148f28f8fd5ac88cc6f7a86033212e5cd0e9d0aa30c91c6ddea.jpg