max revs for each gear for 2005 350z

itye1970

I feel that we're taking this topic way off track, we need to bring it back a little bit. Has anyone got anything constructive to say on the topic to help max revs guy out? (yes, he is hence forth known as max revs guy for bestowing upon us such a good thread).

I feel that we're taking this topic way off track, we need to bring it back a little bit. Has anyone got anything constructive to say on the topic to help max revs guy out? (yes, he is hence forth known as max revs guy for bestowing upon us such a good thread).

Where is this thread going.... :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:. :surrender:
Beards'ville

epic_haters_gonna_hate_memes_640_14.jpg

• Like 1

I was just googling to get some useful info for max revs guy and stumbled upon this.

Hey people,

I recently purchased my JDM 350Zee and i'm still checking out all the gadgets and what-not...

I have a problem with the digital rev limiter settings. No matter what I set the max RPM too, it still redlines at 6.5k. Am i missing something? I've currently stuck it to 8k, but still it doesnt go past 6.5k. Any ideas?

I think this is very relative and useful information for the thread.

Edited by mouthwash

I was just googling to get some useful info for max revs guy and stumbled upon this.

Hey people,

I recently purchased my JDM 350Zee and i'm still checking out all the gadgets and what-not...

I have a problem with the digital rev limiter settings. No matter what I set the max RPM too, it still redlines at 6.5k. Am i missing something? I've currently stuck it to 8k, but still it doesnt go past 6.5k. Any ideas?

:lol: Think this is the most you've posted on one thread Mouthwash :lol:

Hey people,

Were people more or less helpful than in this one?! :lol:

Hey people,

:lol: Think this is the most you've posted on one thread Mouthwash :lol:

I know, I'm feeling a bit more like joining in with the community recently. Usually a lurker and I get the feeling some people would have preferred it stayed that way :lol:

Hey people,

Were people more or less helpful than in this one?! :lol:

Actually everyone was surprisingly nice, we're all just a bunch of ****s.

Edited by mouthwash
  • Like 1

If you set the rev indicator to infinity, you can put your foot down in 1st gear and rev the car higher and higher forever right past that red line on the dash (although not sure what that red line is called, anyone know what its called?)...

...actually I am a 'newbie' on the Skyline forum, note to self to vet all questions before posting in case of 10 pages of ripping the michael out of me :scare:

If you set the rev indicator to infinity, you can put your foot down in 1st gear and rev the car higher and higher forever right past that red line on the dash (although not sure what that red line is called, anyone know what its called?)...

...actually I am a 'newbie' on the Skyline forum, note to self to vet all questions before posting in case of 10 pages of ripping the michael out of me :scare:

You talking about this again?

redline.jpg

I'm just wondering, if Faye had asked the exact same question, in the exact same manner, what response she would of had?

Probably offers to pop round and show exactly what the redline was, where it was located, how to adjust the flashing indicator.....

And as Leicester isn't to far from me...... :lol:

I'm just wondering, if Faye had asked the exact same question, in the exact same manner, what response she would of had?

Probably offers to pop round and show exactly what the redline was, where it was located, how to adjust the flashing indicator.....

The sad thing is, she is a pretty girl, and all those suddenly taking an interest in Instagram have inadvertently branded themselves perverts :lol:

• Like 1

The sad thing is, she is a pretty girl, and all those suddenly taking an interest in Instagram have inadvertently branded themselves perverts :lol:

Each time I go on that thread now, it's too cringey! Comment after comment...:lol: