max revs for each gear for 2005 350z

itye1970

Where has he gone..?.

Not been around since 10.48 yesterday, :blush:

itye1970

Member Since 18 Apr 2014

OFFLINE Last Active Yesterday, 10:48

star_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.png

He's got a lot of reading to catch up on... I'm not sure where 10.48 was in terms of posting but couldn't be more than the first/second page.

He was a

Troll_940px.jpg

• Like 1

^^ :lol:

Real men like women with curves anyway Vik. ;):)

Here here! But c'mon graham, you like her without the make-up as well ;)

Oh that girl definitely looks better without all that make up but she does need feeding up a bit imo. Don't like banging bones. :D;)

Please mods, this has to be in the green room by now!

I just read the whole thing and its all nonsense from page 2 onwards!! :bang:

How dare you speak ill of max revs guys thread, I don't see you complaining about the intro thread.. that's like feeding time at the zoo where they only get fed once a quarter.

How dare you speak ill of max revs guys thread, I don't see you complaining about the intro thread.. that's like feeding time at the zoo where they only get fed once a quarter.

Thats just as bad! I think amyzed had a 13 page welcome thread when she joined so its looking like it will be close to taking the title.

Thats just as bad! I think amyzed had a 13 page welcome thread when she joined so its looking like it will be close to taking the title.

To be fair, this is max revs welcome thread really. He's just got a more blokey welcome...

I'm pretty sure someone point out earlier that if max revs guy had lady parts, the majority of people would be offering to attend his home and give him a personal demonstration of what the redline is while he sat on their laps.

• Like 2