Doogyrev is in the house!!

glrnet

Hiya Jim glad you arrived safe, how long are you here for?

Edit!

Oh shoot, that was my 10,000th post, should have done something a bit special, oh well maybe I have, just for Jim. :clap:

Edited by Wasso
  • Like 1

Sorry I couldn't stay for the meal guys, had an early night and already at work :(

Was a very nice afternoon catching up, was weird though, 3 forum members, 2 moderators and over 30,000 posts, but only one Zed until Will arrived :lol:

A very very nice blue/silver zed it is though.... just need to get those centre caps sorted hey Will ;)

Sent from the golf club...

Cracking meal and good to catch up again. From your description sounds like Canada really sucks. The views, the people, the huge house, the amazing wildlife, the cheap petrol....sounds awful.............. No jealous at all :)

Yeah I got all the pictures of the new house and the mountains 2 weekends back, it looks horrible and not a patch on Gravesend :p

Sent from the golf club...

Hiya Jim glad you arrived safe, how long are you here for?

Edit!

Oh shoot, that was my 10,000th post, should have done something a bit special, oh well maybe I have, just for Jim. :clap:

Hi Ian :wave:

Flying home on Tuesday .... :byebye:

Yeah let's not mention the hub caps, that was a blond special moment ......slaps forehead

I fought they was liquid like init.

What's he done ??

Well, as Will mentioned it and you asked Christoff............While we were at your place last week Will was walking round my car and said to me "I'm surprised you haven't lined all the Zed Centre caps on your wheels up so they are all the right way up". I was kneeling down adjusting tyre pressures at the time and had to stand up to to see Will, I didn't have to say anything, he knew!!! :lol: