would you guys have sold this? And whot car for?

jonny jones

Heya guys its bean 3 months since sold my 12 plate amg with performance pack! and miss the wicked noise:) spokeing tyres! but not going to fillup every day :surrender:

So after driveing a number of cars! inc!

bmw m3 e92 v8

bmw 1m

merc cla amg

audi rs3

audi rs5

audi r8 v8 coupe!

porsche cayman s (new)

porsche 997 c4s gen 2

and 1st drive back into a jap car!! The deposit went down on a demo Storm white nissan 370z nismo B)

the sold amg!!

c63amgcleaned008.jpg

c63amgcleaned005.jpg

c63amgcleaned001.jpg

Can I ask you why you preferred the 370z over the cayman s? Was it because it was a Nismo edition?

just think the Z is more of a mans car buddy! looks wider and better stance! also pulls out of corners better and will be better to tune:)

Yes had the nismo becouse not so meney around!!

• Like 1

Can I ask you why you preferred the 370z over the cayman s? Was it because it was a Nismo edition?

I'm more surprised he picked the 370z over the Audi R8 but still...

Btw that Merc AMG is wicked jonny jones, but your parking is shocking. :surrender::lol:;)

The R8 really did"nt feel that fast buddy! (sounded sweet) and body shape is really dated know! and there not eaven enough room to fit my pack lunch box in!!

And thats eaven with parking asist on buddy! :blush:

I'm more surprised he picked the 370z over the Audi R8 but still...

Btw that Merc AMG is wicked jonny jones, but your parking is shocking. :surrender::lol:;)

The R8 really did"nt feel that fast buddy! (sounded sweet) and body shape is really dated know! and there not eaven enough room to fit my pack lunch box in!!

And thats eaven with parking asist on buddy! :blush:

:lol:

original.jpg

Seriously though you had a great looking Merc there and I really hope the Nismo 370z lives up to that & more. :D;)

• Like 1

I followed an R8 and a 911 on my way back from last years Wales run. As we passed through Llangollen the R8 turned 10 times as many heads as the 911, even people who looked like they had no interest in cars gaped at it.

Pete

• Like 1

Still struggling with the fact ...an AMG more powerful Merc was sold for a 370...lol If you're lookin at the kinda cars you were I don't think the 370 would even be on my mind :huh:

Yah must be mad lol But i really did"nt like the double clutch transmishion( Ok in its sport + mode) but sometimes mist a downshift or would have to flick the paddle few times to nock it down a gear!!

I've never been a Mercedes fan. I like sports cars too look like sports cars. I don't like rep mobiles with big engines thrown into them. Suppose that's why I don't like the look of the M5, M3 etc.

I appreciate the engineering but not the looks. Just looks like any other merc with AMG branding.

Now the R8, 370z etc they look like proper sports cars!