would you guys have sold this? And whot car for?

jonny jones

lovely merc mate!..sounds orgasm...Check this out:

I would sell my kidney for your merc! ;-) In my list for my next car...

so wrong on so many levels...............yet fun to watch

^^This. :surrender::D

Wish we had tunnels like that though in the UK. Just seemed to go on forever... B)

Btw I never said congrats on the car! :blush: Now that you mention it, one of the people from my work went on a supercar experience and he did actually say compared to some of the others he didn't get excited about the R8 V8 he drove, he said it was a bit dull. Mind you he also drove a Gallardo lol.

Btw I never said congrats on the car! :blush: Now that you mention it, one of the people from my work went on a supercar experience and he did actually say compared to some of the others he didn't get excited about the R8 V8 he drove, he said it was a bit dull. Mind you he also drove a Gallardo lol.

Thanks buddy its good to be in the Fold:) and the R8 s power is very smooth and dont feel strong till later on in the revs!! little like the M3 e92 v8 (wich id take over r8) Did also drive the v10 r8 the lambo 5.2 engine!! This is a much better feel in power and a awsome sound track!! But i think all audi need more low down torque!!!

So what did you like/dislike about the other cars you tested, and why ultimately did you for for the 370ZN?

Heya buddy i"ll give you my opinion on the other cars i drove and could have bort"

Bmw m3 e92 v8 likes) super feel to the wheel and easy to get back end out! also sounded nice!! (Dislike) not much shove in back(torque) till around 5000rpm lots about know!!

Bmw 1m likes) only 450 made for uk! love the wide aggressive kit"" lots of torque low down from 1500rpm and again at 5000! sound ok!! (dislike) still 38-40k as cost

when new!! also bit old inside know!! (must say i will buy one of these cars within next few years)

audi rs3 likes) the 2.5 turbo engine feels quicker better than the v8 rs5/4 cool front end with grill"" (dislike) No feel to steering! sound ! 4 bloody doors!! auto in hatch!!

audi rs5 facelift likes) very sleek looking! sexy front facelift model" super sound (pops bangs on downshift) super interior!(almost as good as mercedes) equipment:)

Dislikes) Audi has no feeling at wheel and good power for 1st 30 yards becouse 4wheel drive! then you really have to wait till late in rev range!!

merc cla amg likes) torque torque and more dam low down torque! rappid for 2ltr and grip is killer as 4 wheel drive! good on fuel and tax! Dislike) Dont sound like a

propper amg for shure!! pops and farts (no more) ok inside(not like c/e class) very hard ride and not much feel to whot wheels are doing! price 50k+

porsche cayman s likes) porsche brand! class and simple inside with nice clocks and steering wheel"" flat 6 sound when thrashing:) Dislikes) aint shure of the look at back!

everything is a option (so can spend alot on standerd car) just did"nt feel that fast to me!!

porsche c4s gen 2 likes) feel of whot the cars doing at wheel" grip and pull out corners! flat 6 sound and simple inside! dislikes) work best when pushing hard! price still high

for old shape know! inshurance!

And picked the Z nismo becouse looks really cool (bit chav for some) but i like being noticed lol loved drive as feels good and alive at wheel and loves to come out corners and being worked for fun! Also not a auto!! cheep to service and few tuneing parts if wonted:) Thinking as i dont use that often and being nismo it will hold value more as dont keep cars long!!

And yet no one has questioned any of the spelling, I normally draw a blind eye (especially as I normally make a few errors here and there) but for the love of god, what's going on?

:lol:

I was just discussing that with the Mrs as she was looking at what I was reading.

Lot of dyslexic's on here lately. :dry:

And yet no one has questioned any of the spelling, I normally draw a blind eye (especially as I normally make a few errors here and there) but for the love of god, what's going on?

I was just discussing that with the Mrs as she was looking at what I was reading.

I can't even spell dislecsick :lol: Edited by Flex
  • Like 1

I drove a Cayman S this weekend and reckon its one of the best things Ive ever driven, I cant believe a 370Z is better, likewise with the 1M - it costs a lot to start with but doesnt depreciate ;)

Fair play though, if you tried all those cars then I reckon youve got the right one :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...

Oooft lovely car. Set on an AMG C63 for my next car. Congrats on the 370 though mate, I'm sure you'll love it....apart from the pathetic exhaust note!

Actually, the Nismo exhaust doesn't sound pathetic. It was a bit too quiet for me, which is why I've recently changed it, but it's definitely a lot better than the standard 370 exhaust.

Edited by sipar69

I can't even spell dislecsick :lol:

It's worth bearing mind that if someone's spelling is very bad they might actually be dyslexic. By the way Flex, you need to swap the comma after 'spelling' with a full stop and some people would assert that you should use a capital 'G' for 'god', although not me (being an atheist). GMballistic, you might like to improve the flow of your sentence with a comma after 'as'. The word 'dyslexics' in your second sentence should not contain an apostrophe. ;)

Edited by sipar69

It's worth bearing mind that if someone's spelling is very bad they might actually be dyslexic.

They might, but that would probably then make 2/3 of the internet dyslexic which is significantly higher than the norm. If we assume that 10% actually are dyslexic (as per the BDA), then that makes approx 50% of people who post gibberish nonsense (even though they have a full keyboard in front of them and completed over 10 years of full-time eduction) just lazy. Given that, I'm massively confident that when I pick someone up on atrocious posting, I've a better than 1/5 chance of being correct :D

Also, we all know that any argument on the internet is immediately rendered invalid by a single typo.

It's worth bearing mind that if someone's spelling is very bad they might actually be dyslexic.

They might, but that would probably then make 2/3 of the internet dyslexic which is significantly higher than the norm. If we assume that 10% actually are dyslexic (as per the BDA), then that makes approx 50% of people who post gibberish nonsense (even though they have a full keyboard in front of them and completed over 10 years of full-time eduction) just lazy. Given that, I'm massively confident that when I pick someone up on atrocious posting, I've a better than 1/5 chance of being correct :D

Also, we all know that any argument on the internet is immediately rendered invalid by a single typo.

I think a good approach is to pick people up on this sort of thing if they're being very opinionated or trying to wind people up. That would make you a good candidate Ekona. ;) Unfortunately, you're posts are always well written. :)

Edited by sipar69

I think a good approach is to pick people up on this sort of thing if they're being very opinionated or trying to wind people up. That would make you a good candidate Ekona. ;) Unfortunately, you're posts are always well written. :)

ma7y3ymy.jpg

Sent from the golf club...

It's worth bearing mind that if someone's spelling is very bad they might actually be dyslexic. By the way Flex, you need to swap the comma after 'spelling' with a full stop and some people would assert that you should use a capital 'G' for 'god', although not me (being an atheist). GMballistic, you might like to improve the flow of your sentence with a comma after 'as'. The word 'dyslexics' in your second sentence should not contain an apostrophe. ;)

Well that's just being Anal :lol:

Well that's just being Anal :lol:

I know ;)