Big Gay Wing Fitted.

Grundy

Nice one chaps, not my cuppa but fair do's for trying it! What do you think of it then Mr Grundy?

That spoiler certainly stands out. Have you considered painting door handles and maybe wrap the roof black to blend it all in more?

Love it :) - It's my conversation starter!

Only just sprayed the handles :( And nah I haven't thought about that yet, Ordering Wheels next week to try and draw some attention away :lol:

I agree, you need to balance it out, maybe a more aggressive front?

Already got some new Front Arches lined up ;)

I like it, looks awesome. Think personally I would have removed the OEM lip spoiler first and place it a bit further back where the OEM was though. Still looks ace either way B)

There isn't really any other place for the legs to fit as flat.

Will make a good beer table for the Summer outside the pub... :lol: :lol:

My Rollie table and for making sandwiches ;)

Nice one chaps, not my cuppa but fair do's for trying it! What do you think of it then Mr Grundy?

That spoiler certainly stands out. Have you considered painting door handles and maybe wrap the roof black to blend it all in more?

Only just sprayed the handles :( And nah I haven't thought about that yet, Ordering Wheels next week to try and draw some attention away :lol:

Seriously? Wheels too?!

Already got some new Front Arches lined up ;)

Please say you haven't ordered them already?! You're supposed to be broke :lol:

Will make a good beer table for the Summer outside the pub... :lol: :lol:

Salad bar club :thumbs:

Looks awesome dude, glad you like it ;)

Edited by AliveBoy

I think Adrian Newey would take one look at that in the car park and order it to be ripped off! lol

Nice action guys, I quite like it, though wouldnt fit it to my car.

Is it to possible to make up a couple of ally blocks to push the legs a couple of inches inboard? Like a sandwich plate, mount the legs to the block, then mount the wing to the other side of the block? Would that help with the mounting?

Looks wicked mate I wana see it in the flesh now tho you will have to pop over mine on the weekend , did the plemium spacer make much of a difference? Will need a remap now like mine tho.

Yeah will do, we'll go for a drink. - Plen, no noticeable difference. But remap booked for next week :)

Seriously? Wheels too?!

Yeah, sorry :(

Already got some new Front Arches lined up

Please say you haven't ordered them already?! You're supposed to be broke

No no lol.

Will make a good beer table for the Summer outside the pub... :lol:

Come Join ;)

• Like 1

Looks wicked mate I wana see it in the flesh now tho you will have to pop over mine on the weekend , did the plemium spacer make much of a difference? Will need a remap now like mine tho.

Yeah will do, we'll go for a drink. - Plen, no noticeable difference. But remap booked for next week

Love it - It's my conversation starter!

Only just sprayed the handles And nah I haven't thought about that yet, Ordering Wheels next week to try and draw some attention away

Seriously? Wheels too?!

Yeah, sorry :(

Already got some new Front Arches lined up

Please say you haven't ordered them already?! You're supposed to be broke

No no lol.

Will make a good beer table for the Summer outside the pub... :lol:

Come Join ;)

Will be very popular outside the Ace Cafe on the 19th ... :lol: :lol:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/78825-grundys-serviceplen-spacerbgw-zed-shed-special/

More in depth detail on fitting ^^

Hmmm I wonder where I can get some of the white foam stuff, but in black, that would work :D

Looks great, mate, pretty sure it'll be a little better with the spoiler off, though :thumbs:

Yeah, I plan to get a black marker :lol:

Day Light Pictures -

44C938B3-91E8-434E-BE57-C12517AADF6A_zpsxlusvril.jpg

D960ED47-6A7C-4244-8049-FCECB475CDFF_zpsydz3be1b.jpg

1900317F-9BCF-45F1-9082-1875F564B96D_zpscwfqnuk9.jpg

F41B8F40-0C62-4086-9D21-CEB8112E9813_zpstx3us3ac.jpg

145EAEF1-61A6-41EE-BBAA-7E4198F016DB_zps06xb82hh.jpg

FCC758C9-55D4-4814-907E-6B66C248C02C_zpsidse3ser.jpg

Okay, so last night, it wasn't a 5 minute Job :lol: It isn't just a case of - Place Wing on top of boot, Drill Holes - Job done....I'll go into more depth on my build thread later.

As for the wiper blade, I'm not fussed with it on, and also Chris and Bob did all the work, think the wiper was the least of the worries last night :lol:

There was a full service and Plen Spacer fitted last night, Started at 5:30ish - Finished at 10.

As for the OEM lip, undecided at the moment. Either way the wing is in the only place it can go, It doesn't look terrible with the lip on, but with the boot design underneath, it may make the wing look too far forward with it off, will wait for someone else to fit and remove and see how it is.

i quite like it with the original spoiler in place, looking good mate :thumbs:
  • Like 1