Big Gay Wing Fitted.

Grundy

Out of interest,have you noticed much difference to handling with it on yet or is it too early to say?

I am sure we will get a full report shortly. I think he's still cruising about .... At 25000ft

:lol:

• Like 2

Anyone else fitted there's yet?

Nope, I'm currently finding a solution for the flat feet.

Perhaps sand a piece of wood to the contour of the area you want to mount it and then find a metal fabricator to make new legs?

I'm actually thinking of something simpler, like super high density black foam.

Could you not take it to a body shop and get them to put filler in the gap and spray it? probably quite an expensive option might look a bit odd.

run the risk of it cracking and the wing coming loose which doing 70 on a motorway could end up in some varied results

Could you not take it to a body shop and get them to put filler in the gap and spray it? probably quite an expensive option might look a bit odd.

run the risk of it cracking and the wing coming loose which doing 70 on a motorway could end up in some varied results

and law suits :lol:

• Like 1

Let's just say, when it's on, you have more chance of the boot ripping off before the wing :lol:

Fibreglass was my thought but cracking could be an issue, however there is no movement in the wing what so ever. My 1st plan is to get a black marker and blend in the pads for now :p

Can't you just get black pads?

I'd advise the others to, but mines already on and it wasn't the easiest thing in the world, would be easier just to mask of the bonnet and just run a black marker along the edge of the pads.