[SOLD]Immaculate UK 350 for sale :-( *********** NOW SOLD ************

Lincolnbaggie

Thanks again for all the kind words. Makes me wonder if I'm doing the right thing :blush:

I've realised I need to get a shift on with getting the reg number transferred, so will be doing that next week (the DVLA reckon it takes 2 weeks :scare: ). The current tax runs out at the end of March so I'll get another year sorted then, and the MoT is valid till April 24th which means I can get it tested after March 25th to give 13 months test. I'm away from March 20th to 27th, so the MoT and tax will happen at the very end of this month and the car will be all stickered up for another year come the beginning of April (so you've got some time to save the pennies up!).

Obviously if anyone wants to see it before then they are more than welcome, and a deposit will hold the car until all the paperwork is sorted. The miles will only go up to get it to the MoT station and back - she's not coming out of the garage for any other reason (apart from a few test drives I hope :teeth: ).

Once again, thanks for all the comments - this place really is the best B)

Wot no more dancing........................ :blush::lol:

My trolley jack has had the pleasure of 'gently' lifting this car.

Good look matey. (pi** up in Portugal.......hmmmmmm :blush: )

Its all been said, hope all goes well and no doubt you will keep in touch on the site. Lovely country your going to and our oldest ally to boot, cheers mate and I wish you all the best for the future. :thumbs:

Wow what a advert, best by a mile I have seen for sure.

It really is one of the finest examples of a Zed you will come across, looks fantastic in the flesh.

Good luck with the move to Portugal Neil and im sure your car will be snapped up!

This is WAY too cheap for all the goodies. When I was reading the advert I was guessing the price would be closer to £9k, but £7,250 with the genuine Nismo and KW parts is a freaking steal for someone!

This is WAY too cheap for all the goodies. When I was reading the advert I was guessing the price would be closer to £9k, but £7,250 with the genuine Nismo and KW parts is a freaking steal for someone!

£7,250 would be too cheap - it's actually £7,750 with the new tyres :D

£7,250 would be too cheap - it's actually £7,750 with the new tyres :D

I think that the price is spot on, some great quality mods but at the end of the day an 11 year old car....

As always you could maybe get more if you stripped it all down etc etc but thats a lot of hassle to get maybe a few £ more...

Agree with Steve a great advert :clap:

Sent from the golf club...

Sad for me to say, but she is now sold (subject to sorting out some paperwork and logistical issues).

I'm not looking forward to the day she gets driven away :byebye:

I'm sure the new owner will be along at some point, so I won't name names at this stage.

I'll be sticking around on here - you won't get rid of me that easily.

Thanks for everything people B)

:lol:

It would actually be MoncarapachoBaggie - but that might be a bit of a mouthful :blush:

In the Algarve, anyway :sun:

Algarvebaggie,

I'm glad you sold it though, the thought crossed my mind of buying it then selling mine to make some of the money back.