[SOLD]Immaculate UK 350 for sale :-( *********** NOW SOLD ************

Lincolnbaggie

This could be the hardest decision of my life....

My beloved 350 has to go!

This is by far the best car I have ever owned (and I've had a few in my many years driving!)

Genuine UK November 2003 GT car, with only two forum member owners (and only two drivers) from new!

Exterior-3.gif

I bought AJ53 HZT (V666 WBA since) from the original and first owner Dave (a forum member at the time) on December 3rd 2006 when she was 3, with 31,640 miles on the clock. Since then, I have had over 7 years trouble-free enjoyment with her.

The car is well-known on the forum and comes in immaculate Blade Silver paint, with genuine Nismo body kit, genuine Nismo exhaust, 19" LMGT4 wheels, plus all the most desirable modifications (see below).

No expense has been spared on mods and servicing on this car; I could have bought another two of these with the money I've spent on her. She currently has 76,875 miles on the clock and has done around 2,000 miles in the last year.

Exterior-4.gif

She is in exceptional condition for her age, with no dings/dents etc on the bodywork and a very clean, updated interior with excellent black leather seats. Everything works as it should (including all electrics) and she starts first time, every time. She has even had her bumper resprayed and blended over this winter to get rid of the usual stone chips.

She has been clay barred and machine polished at least annually, and protected with Colinite wax.

Full service history as follows:

July 2004 – 9,486 miles – P1 service at JS Holmes (supplying Nissan dealer), Wisbech

July 2005 – 19,389 miles – P2 service at JS Holmes

May 2006 – 27,096 miles – P1 service at JS Holmes

June 2007 – 35,415 miles – P3 service at P&B Nissan, Louth (including coolant and brake fluid change)

June 2008 – 42,987 miles – P1 service + plugs changed at ESR (trader on this forum at the time)

July 2009 – 51,665 miles – P2 service at Crystals Nissan, Lincoln (including brake fluid change)

July 2010 – 58,382 miles – P1 service at Crystals Nissan

August 2011 – 65,537 – P3 service, carried out myself (I got fed up paying Nissan prices!) (including coolant change and brake fluid change – Motul RB600 fluid)

May 2013 – 74,757 miles – P1 service at Laurels, Horncastle (an independent I now use for all my cars)

I have only ever used Motul or Silkolene Pro S (now Fuchs Titan Race Pro) 5W30 oil and it has only ever been run on SuperUnleaded. Always driven below 2,500 rpm until both water and oil are up to temperature, and never tracked (unless you count one lap around the 'Ring at a very sedate pace!).

All original invoices for servicing are available.

Exterior-1.gif

She uses no oil, and the only problems I have ever had were a power steering pump problem (new pump fitted) and a brake line bracket losing a bolt on the Wales drive (fixed temporarily at the time by ChrisS and then fixed permanently by the addition of new braided flexible hoses from Zmanalex). Both these problems were years ago, and have never given trouble since.

Recent new battery replacement (the original did last 9 years mind), plus the rear drop links have been replaced in the past. I've also replaced the passenger window motor to cure a hesitant action.

I have stripped down and cleaned the brakes and suspension and underneath annually, and she never goes out over winter (preferring to live in my carpeted garage with a trickle charger to keep her topped up). I have travelled extensively around Europe in her on three occasions (covering about 4,000 miles each time) and she never missed a beat. In fact, the only time she gets used is on club meets and for hooning around Europe – no Tesco car park dings here!

Exterior-2.gif

The bad bits?

She has the clicky rear axle thing, and has had for a number of years now. I've never bothered to get it sorted as I've grown to like it. You can't hear anything unless the windows are down, and it's not going to cause any problems anyway (as you can check anywhere on the forum).

Also, she is still on her original clutch; it seems daft to replace this at present as there is nothing wrong with it (must be the way I drive I guess), but it seems fair to point out that it will eventually need replacing (although it may well last another 50,000 miles if looked after).

The wheels could do with a refurb as there is some bubbling from stone chips, but no kerbing (why 3 grand wheels can't last as well as the ones on my X rail I will never know!).

So, the service history and mechanics are pretty impeccable! What about mods I hear you ask?

Performance mods:

Motordyne plenum spacer

Genuine Nismo cat-back stainless steel exhaust system with uprated flexi joints to cure the known problem with the originals

Cosworth performance panel filter (in the original air box)

Uprev licence and mapped by RS Tuning (dyno shows 301.3 bhp)

Handling mods:

KW Variant 3 suspension set-up (full control of ride height, rebound and damping – currently set to about 25mm below standard and a reasonable fast-road set-up, with full geometry set-up). I still have the original suspension available as well.

Adjustable Eibach rear camber arms

DBA 5000 series discs front

DBA 4000 series discs rear

Ferrodo DS2500 pads all round with plenty of life left

HKS braided stainless steel brake hoses

Exterior:

Genuine Nismo front bumper

Genuine Nismo side skirts

Genuine Nismo rear spoiler (all Nismo body kit fitted in 2007)

Nismo LMGT4 19 " wheels with brand new Michelin MPSS tyres waiting to be fitted (245/35/19 front, 275/35/19 rear)

Debadged all round with Z burgers front and rear.

Stubby aerial (an essential first mod!)

Clear bumper reflectors

Facelift LED rear lights

Clear rear fog light cluster with red LED fog lamp bulb (looks so much better than the original red lens)

Silver indicator bulbs all round (to keep the lines clean)

Carbon fibre B pillar covers

Interior:

Interior-1.gif

Updated facelift interior (no more hitting the hazard switch with your elbow!)

Original black leather seats (with no marks, splits or rubs)

Nissan thick mats (both front and boot) plus genuine luggage net

Nissan aluminium-look kick plates

Nismo titanium gear knob

LED white interior lights

CG lock seatbelt tensioner

Interior-2.gif

ICE:

Stereo.gif

Kenwood DDX6069 DVD head unit with full European Sat Nav (2012 maps), remote control, iPod control and full steering wheel control

Infinity series 5-way amplifier in original subwoofer location

Uprated speakers both front and rear (can't remember the make, but they were expensive!)

JBL sub in custom made under-brace box

Dynamat Extreme thoughout boot/cabin area and in doors

Reversing camera fitted in rear tow-eye cover plate linked to head unit

Pure DAB Highway in armrest cubby, with external windscreen-mounted aerial

Parrott Bluetooth unit also available, but not presently fitted (will throw that in if wanted).

Original speakers, sub, amp and head unit also available with the car (original head unit had the CD skipping when I bought the car, but I ripped it all out anyway within months)

Boot.gif

Engine Bay:

Engine-bay.gif

Summit brace bar

Polished plenum cover and throttle body

Titanium and blue engine bolt kits

Sparco blue hose set

Blue grounding kit

Carbon fibre covers and surrounds for battery/brake fluid reservoir

Carbon fibre radiator slam panel

Uprated Nismo radiator cap

Nismo oil filler cap

Carbon fibre pneumatic bonnet stays

ZSpeed metal undertray

Built-in trickle charger connection/trickle charger

Plus all the usual GT extras

Interior-3.gif

So, to sum up, she looks gorgeous, she drives beautifully and I personally think you will not get a more suitably modified car for years of motoring pleasure to come.

She has the best body kit you can have on these cars, with the best wheels and the best soundtrack. She has brand new MPSS tyres all round (not even fitted yet and worth about a grand on their own), with the best suspension money can buy and brakes that stop you on a sixpence.

What's not to like!

She will obviously come with a full MOT and 12 months road tax for the lucky purchaser.

All paperwork is present and correct (including the original bill of sale), and there are two keys (I never had the valet key for some reason). I also have a folder full of original sales merchandise, the 350Z DVD, and the original "Your Nissan 350Z – The Inside Story" sent out to potential purchasers in 2002. I also have a lot of other original bits and bobs which will come with the car and could be sold on (stereo, suspension, interior trim etc).

Paperwork.gif

Service-history-2.gif

Merchandise.gif

If you would like to come and see her, please send me a PM. No time wasters though as I am a busy man, and she likes to keep her suitors at a distance. I have a word doc of all the work done on her from day 1 which I can e-mail you if requested. Also, no-one gets to drive her unless I see proper proof of fully comp insurance (after all she has only been driven by two people her entire life up to now) – you are welcome to let me show you how she performs, however. I am based in Lincolnshire, between Lincoln and S****horpe (I always knew that place should be censored!).

Now what about money? Obviously she is 10 years old now, and similar aged cars can be bought for around six grand. However, I am confident that, in her condition (she still looks almost new), and with the history and mods she has she is worth a bit more than that. With the brand new MPSS tyres fitted I would like offers around the £7,750 mark. I would consider offers around £7,250 with the current tyres on the car (Falken 452 all round – fronts have done about 5,000 miles and have loads of life left, rears need replacing). PX? No thank you, unless you have a Portuguese-registered LHD.

She is only for sale on the forum as I don't want to waste my time with non-devotees. Oh, and the reason for parting with my beloved is that I've ibought a place abroad and unfortunately can't take her with me.

I've been on this forum since I started looking for a 350 back in 2006, so I'm sure people will back up my claims to be an honest guy with a real love for these cars in general, and mine in particular. Any purchaser will not be disappointed, of that I'm sure.

My private plate is not included, and she will be put back on her original number before any sale.

Any questions, fire away!

Edited by Lincolnbaggie

He's a terrible bloke, he tells lies, and all the parts are fake.........

(There's no way Neil is leaving the forum or Z world)

Trust me he's a crook......

(Joking aside)

Mate, this isn't a shock, but one that seems you have other plans in the pipeline. I can vouch for the standard Neil has kept this car in, despite it's mileage or age this is a darn bargain with the Nismo mods and KW setup. A real bargain for whoever buys this. Some bloody good bits on that car.

So tell us Neil, what's happening...... what's the plan batman. Hope you're well. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Really sorry to hear this buddy :console: Without question one of the best looking and looked after Zeds on this forum, probably in the country. Have seen her in Wales on at least 2 occasions and is an absolutely first class example, a real eye catcher. GLWTS Neil.

• Like 1

Guys, I feel humbled by the nice comments you've all made. I shall certainly cry when when she gets driven away :headhurt:

I've loved this place and will be hanging around. Bought a place in Portugal (a lot of thanks to Sarnie for helping on that front), and there is no access for the 350, so I'd rather sell and let someone else enjoy her than leave her sitting in the garage. As I said, any questions send me a PM. Loads more pictures if you need them.

PS, a free weeks rent in Portugal to the lucky buyer :lol:

Undoubtedly one of the best Zeds in the country and now (somewhat sadly) the subject of one of the best ads we have had the pleasure to see on the forum.

Neil: We have enjoyed some great drives together and knowing your car I can vouch for everything you have said about it so whoever is lucky enough to buy the car will be a very lucky person indeed. And given the mods and money you have spent on the car the only surprise is the almost 'giveaway' price you are asking for a truly outstanding example.

And good luck for the future but do hope you will stick around on here :thumbs:

• Like 3