Feb 2014 Floods

ATTAK Z

You posted too soon, I was replying to Stu :(

:lol:

It's just noticeable how quickly he takes charge when the Thames bursts, IIRC there were floods elsewhere back at Christmas that didn't get his 'money no object' pledge.

The red lot are just as bad, and the yellows too.

• Like 1

[quote name='WhackyWill' timestamp='1392241092'

and get a bit of help, NOT leave it there, or get a tow rope and get a tow from an SUV.

Don't just abandon you Zed, bit like leaving the wife to drown..!! :scare: :blush:

I should probably have also posted the pics of it "saved" from the flood too. My Old mate is into extreme offroading (landys with snorkels and the like). He event through fine, unsurprisingly, and otets decided to follow. So he spent the next half an hour dragging them out.

Don't know the state of the engine, but it wasn't abandoned.

Well I'm 180+ mtrs ASL but that means we get winds.

So today we have,snow,ice and wind.

Oh and...............

I used to have an 8 X 14 foot greenhouse...............Not any more. :surrender:

EDIT.. Forgot, no mobile network. (but that happens a lot anyway :lol: )

Well I'm 180+ mtrs ASL but that means we get winds.

So today we have,snow,ice and wind.

Oh and...............

I used to have an 8 X 14 foot greenhouse...............Not any more. :surrender:

EDIT.. Forgot, no mobile network. (but that happens a lot anyway :lol: )

And last year the kennels blew over If I remember correctly?

Yes, strangely the kennel and run only moves a few inches.

And also strangely the dogs were a lot more happy than usual to get out of it and into the house last night. :lol:

Now going out to sort stuff and take photographs. Just hope the insurance will buy me a new green house.

This may have been posted already (haven't read all 4 pages) but a colleague just sent me this link on his local news.

http://www.burtonmai...pe1392284892325

E17RAM - silver 370z floating around in a massive puddle. I mean, you would stop surely?....its not like a small puddle....and you have a 4x4!!

click the image for a slideshow! so sad to see

Edited by mattross1313

This may have been posted already (haven't read all 4 pages) but a colleague just sent me this link on his local news.

E17RAM - silver 370z floating around in a massive puddle. I mean, you would stop surely?....its not like a small puddle....and you have a 4x4!!

Stupid springs to mind..!! :scare:

I have had to go through some fairly deep water in the Z over the last few weeks. Only way of getting out of my village unfortunately.

The water the 70 is stuck in doesn't seem that deep, unless he floored it in! The blue 50 on the other hand was past the exhausts which is plain stupid!

Shame that lorry does not have one of those "How am I driving" stickers on the rear as I would happily report him for the wake he was creating :boxing:

Seriously, some drivers especially the 'look at me I've got a 4 x 4' types, just plough through water without any consideration for others or property, but then perhaps I'm biased after my wife and another woman got drenched this week by a van driver who had clearly targeted them by hitting a deep puddle at speed :dry:

Shame that lorry does not have one of those "How am I driving" stickers on the rear as I would happily report him for the wake he was creating :boxing:

Seriously, some drivers especially the 'look at me I've got a 4 x 4' types, just plough through water without any consideration for others or property, but then perhaps I'm biased after my wife and another woman got drenched this week by a van driver who had clearly targeted them by hitting a deep puddle at speed :dry:

Can report people for this, as it's considered an offence.

Can report people for this, as it's considered an offence.

If you get their number, but when you and glasses have been drenched that is not so easy!

• Like 1