Feb 2014 Floods

ATTAK Z

:surrender:

It's clever how evolution finds new ways of working isn't it.

In the past a human might have been eliminated from the gene pool for not being a good hunter, so unable to feed, or perhaps because they were too slow at running, so eaten by some wild beast. Slowly improving the stock we've come from. Now that we have microwaves and hand tools, you're unlikely to be unable to feed yourself or be eaten by a predator, but nature still finds a way.

Namely, it fires up a few decent sized waves and stupid people are lured in to have a closer look, it then drops in two or three mega waves and tries to drown them. Nature in action, smarter than some people think.

^^ agreed

we had to close several roads during the big winds last week as roofs were being torn off - but people still wanted to go down there - one of them actually said to me "but I have to go to the chemist to get my my ear drops".......................god help us, they walk among us

^^ :lol: This is true.

From the footage I've seen from the coastal towns on the news & things it amazes me how close some of these stupid people are taking their children to these waves! :surrender: Feel sorry for the children who may be injured or killed just because of their parents stupidity. :angry::dry: