Lexx back as a moderator

M13KYF

Just out of interest. How do you get to be a mod? Is there a test? What's the starting salary?

when we think we need another team member then we will have a look around to see who we think would be good and fit the bill.

Salary is nothing as with all team members, Sometimes a lot of work and with little recognition. Its all on a voluntary basis and for the enjoyment of being part of the best 350z & 370z forum.

• Like 1

Cheers guys.

When I stepped down originally, it was due to the twins just arriving and taking up all my time. I was also generally out of the car scene at the time.

Since buying the Z32, and now the boys are older, I'm finding myself with more enthusiasm and time to spend on the forums as a whole :thumbs:

I asked the team if I could return, they said I could. :teeth:

• Like 2

Just out of interest. How do you get to be a mod? Is there a test? What's the starting salary?

when we think we need another team member then we will have a look around to see who we think would be good and fit the bill.

Salary is nothing as with all team members, Sometimes a lot of work and with little recognition. Its all on a voluntary basis and for the enjoyment of being part of the best 350z & 370z forum.

Well FWIW I think the team does a very fine job indeed. This is one of the best places on the web to spend your time, which speaks volumes for the work you all do, as does the number of members who are still around after de-zedding. :thumbs:

• Like 1