Next car?

coldel

Thats odd as thats at odds as to what the VX guys say, you should never leverage yourself on the windshield when getting in and out of the car for instance. Everyone warns you that they are brittle and when they go the trick is to get an exige one put back in place as they are much stronger.

Come to think of it, you may well be right as that's ringing bells. The only reason I never held onto mine was in case I twisted the frame which could cause the glass to shatter, but I may be wrong on it being structural at all.

Exige glass is the same as Elise & VX glass AFAIK though, unless they updated it for the launch of the MY10 Exige and that's more of a nickname than anything.

Clubsport e46 is a good shout, nice cars

How about an r34 gtt? Not sure how cheap they go for nowadays

Or a supra?

I know what you mean about g35s but when done right they look great. And it's the simple, clean looking ones that look the best

fav1.jpg

6873578345_30b2044eb1_o.jpg

6873576483_03e96b0676_o.jpg

You can get 350GTs under the nissan badge fairly cheaply

Teg?

Oh I thought that was a G something else (G35?).

Integra.....just checked and there's only 5 for sale in the country. 1 in your price range and it's got over 100k on it!

Teggy's are 2 Door? Friend has a luuuurvly blue one. We picked it up in Wigan last year, about 70-80k on the clock, and was about 6-£7k. Aren't they FWD as well?

4 seats not 4 doors the man asked for.

And yes they are FWD but allegedly the best FWD car ever produced so I reckon we can give it a shot ;)

Rx8?

Haha - That is a joke right? Although that has back seats you wouldn't even get a 2 year old in there!

You would get a reasonable sized kid in the back, you just wouldn't go anywhere because the thing would turn over for 10 mins and run the battery flat!!!!!!

Col I can understand you wanting a different car to enjoy father / son time, don't shoot me down in flames but maybe just get a safe boring car for now and put the cash into a 'proper' car fund for when he is a bit bigger and then can help you choose one :shrug:

Failing that any of the above that floats your boat :)

Edited by spursmaddave
  • Like 1

Col I can understand you wanting a different car to enjoy father / son time, don't shoot me down in flames but maybe just get a safe boring car for now and put the cash into a 'proper' car fund for when he is a bit bigger and then can help you choose one :shrug:

Failing that any of the above that floats your boat :)

This ^^

£6k will see you in a 34gtt , I paid less than that for mine last year

IMG_3408_Wall_zpsbffda265.jpg

Stunning, less than £6k??

£4600 ;) . Needed a fair bit of tlc but not a lot of money , but then I can do most things myself