Next car?

coldel

Tell you what though. After marzmans thread I was looking at 996 turbos. Now I canT afford one but some people where running silly silly power. I'm sure I saw a few at 600 or 650bhp and 1 or 2 at 700 or 750bhp.

That's utter silliness for the price.

Edited by Dblock

• 1 month later...

Imported about 18 months ago, one owner, guy is an army mechanic, started it as a toy but then wanted to get back into his bikes again. Some bits are not to my liking (i.e. side skirts) and its too low so need to raise it up again. But its got BC coilovers on it, FMIC, custom ecu, decat plus stainless exhaust, and whats very nice is he imported a full GTR interior (seats, gaiters, door cards) which makes a big difference. Also chucked in a walbro pump and boost tee (although might go the electronic route) plus all the standard parts he replaced so old intercooler, suspension springs, standard cats.

Not a GTR as I didn't want to spend that sort of money but it was dyno'd in December at 277bhp as it stands without any boost work so is running good power.

Was the fifth one I looked at and stood out a mile.

Bodykits can be swapped around, a car thats not riddled with rust and the like is not so easy to find! Amazing some of the cars I went to look at, one had an airgun pellet hole in the bonnet :scare: Engine runs really well, brand new tyres on the car, new pads etc so money lost on fixing the bodykit is money gained in other areas. It actually is one of those that looks better in the metal than on photos, thank goodness!