Calendar 2014 November Poll

DoogyRev

November Poll  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite picture?

Are these just for one month? And will you be sending similar options for other months? If this is just one month should we not know which month as this could impact choice.

Forgive me if these seem daft q's but this is my first year on the forum.

Are these just for one month? And will you be sending similar options for other months? If this is just one month should we not know which month as this could impact choice.

Forgive me if these seem daft q's but this is my first year on the forum.

Chuckle ... yes these are for November

April, May, June, September, October, November. Voted on them all, have I missed any?

Some really good photos in amongst them.

Well done doogy for the effort putting this together, can't wait to see the finished calendar :)

No, you got them all ~ six of the months will be a surprise. ;):D

Thought it was only supposed to be two entries per calendar month? ...yet one Zed has five entries in this month alone. :dry: Good pictures but a bit unfair imo.

Yes, but seeing as we had a low number of entires this year I though I would let a couple of extras in. Perhaps next years will be different and the 2 photos per month will have to be enforced.

Thought it was only supposed to be two entries per calendar month? ...yet one Zed has five entries in this month alone. :dry: Good pictures but a bit unfair imo.

Yes, but seeing as we had a low number of entires this year I though I would let a couple of extras in. Perhaps next years will be different and the 2 photos per month will have to be enforced.

Ok, no probs. Just wish I'd have sent you more pictures of my car to increase my odd's that's all. :lol: Spent awhile mulling over the best two pictures to send you for October and had a few other good ones I could have sent. Never mind. ;)