Calendar 2014 November Poll

DoogyRev

November Poll  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite picture?

If number 3 doesn't win this month, next years should definitely be composed entirely by the Rev!

I hate that one. Looks overprocessed and the massive yellow haze on the LHS distracts the eye from the overall composition, which is actually very good.

All IMHO, IANAP etc.

If number 3 doesn't win this month, next years should definitely be composed entirely by the Rev!

I hate that one. Looks overprocessed and the massive yellow haze on the LHS distracts the eye from the overall composition, which is actually very good.

All IMHO, IANAP etc.

I agree!

All IMHO, IANAP etc.

I see your point, it is a little "Instagram" but I think the only other that comes close is number 9. It's composed very well, but for me would be better without people in it.

But, yes, as you mentioned first, this is only my opinion, taking into account what I look for in a picture. :)

All IMHO, IANAP etc.

I see your point, it is a little "Instagram" but I think the only other that comes close is number 9. It's composed very well, but for me would be better without people in it.

But, yes, as you mentioned first, this is only my opinion, taking into account what I look for in a picture. :)

Agree with this. Without the blurry people 9 is a well composed pic. I voted for 3 even with the yellow haze it stood out to me.

2 is good but theres something about the angle of the pic. 1 stood out as well I love the plane in the background but the rest of the backdrop didn't live up to it

Is no.9 out of focus? Not compared to no.10 of course, and I hadn't noticed it on my iPad, but it looks quite bad on the laptop.

Not sure if it is or ifs taken a little soft or maybe photobucket compression didn't agree too well with it. Honestly can't say without seeing the original.

As for number 2, who owns that car? I agree with LRF4N about the angle, it's also a little too close to the corner for my liking. Remember the Rule of Thirds!

Is no.9 out of focus? Not compared to no.10 of course, and I hadn't noticed it on my iPad, but it looks quite bad on the laptop.

Not sure if it is or ifs taken a little soft or maybe photobucket compression didn't agree too well with it. Honestly can't say without seeing the original.

As for number 2, who owns that car? I agree with LRF4N about the angle, it's also a little too close to the corner for my liking. Remember the Rule of Thirds!

2 is mine from many moons ago. It was the last time a 'proper' photo was taken other than on my drive way in a puddle of its own filth :lol:

1 stood out as well I love the plane in the background but the rest of the backdrop didn't live up to it

I did ask if they'd mind moving the Hercules for me, so I could get a better pic, but was told "Dave had taken the keys home with him and wouldn't be back in till Monday".:teeth:

1 stood out as well I love the plane in the background but the rest of the backdrop didn't live up to it

I did ask if they'd mind moving the Hercules for me, so I could get a better pic, but was told "Dave had taken the keys home with him and wouldn't be back in till Monday".:teeth:

:lol: sorry wasn't criticising I just preferred 3 overall

:lol: sorry wasn't criticising I just preferred 3 overall

Yeah, I know mate, no worries. I submitted it as it was one of my own favourite pics of the year (from a great day and meet). I know as an actual photograph, it isn't great and there are 'better' pics than mine.

I'll learn to use photoshop by next year and lose the shed and grey skies! :lol: