350z-uk sponsors Ian "Bizz" Phillips for the 2014 Drift season

Lexx

It is with great pleasure that I can say that this very club is to become a sponsor for Ian "Bizz" Phillips in his next active season.

:band:

As many of you are aware, Bizz only joined our forum not that long ago and immediately had us all hooked on his plans to drop a Chevy LS3 into a 350z.

His epic and engrossing build thread is found here:

http://www.350z-uk.c...ft-car-project/

Ian can also be followed here:

https://www.facebook...location=stream

The team (and ex-team!) are looking forward to seeing Bizz in action, and the club logo on the vehicle when it is complete.

Once the season starts, I will personally be organising club attendance at BDC events to see Bizz in action :thumbs:

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 11

Absolutely blown away :teeth:

Thank you to the team and all the guys on the forum for your support. I definitely was not expecting anything like this after joining the forum such a short time a go but I have been made to feel very welcome, enjoyed speaking to all you guys and this has just topped it off!!!!

I hope I do all of you guys proud in the up and coming events, make sure you come along to support and say hi :) Now I have the big push to get the car ready for next season, so beware I may come calling for help!!

Look forward to meeting you all in the very near future too. Keep the comments and questions coming!

Bring on 2014 Bizz + 350z-uk

• Like 11

Arrr noooo I've ran out of likes!!! Thanks guys for all of the kind words and support. I'll make sure that the car is at as many events, demos and stands as possible so I get a chance to meet you all and you can have a good poke about the car :D

Good luck on the upcoming season bizz, I last went to a BDC event at the Nissan factory near Sunderland a couple of years ago when I'd just got the zed.

I look forward to going to some more with someone to cheer on!

Good luck on the upcoming season bizz, I last went to a BDC event at the Nissan factory near Sunderland a couple of years ago when I'd just got the zed.

Thanks man, I remember that day really well, came first in Pro, qualified in the league above and came 3rd in that hehe

Hope to see you at more of them in 2014

Edited by bizz

Thanks man, I remember that day really well, came first in Pro, qualified in the league above and came 3rd in that hehe

Hope to see you at more of them in 2014

What were you driving back then? I took a few videos so might have a clip.

What were you driving back then? I took a few videos so might have a clip.

Yeah man I've been drifting for about 5 years, have a look for my white skyline, which had grey graphics at the time

Wishing you all the best and as above, would be great to come and see you in action. :thumbs:

Get yourself along man