350z-uk sponsors Ian "Bizz" Phillips for the 2014 Drift season

Lexx

Great job that's epic, im going to try get along to one, do they show BDC on tv at all?

Yeah they do, it's on Motors TV.

I won't just be doing the BDC this year though. WIll be doing the new championship in the UK the Extreme Torque Champioship, first round will be at Nissan factory in May. These will be awesome events!!

Awesome :#1: Looking forward to seeing Ian and other club members at a Drift event next year.

I find it amazing how when fellow Zed owners come up to you and talk in a car park, not one of them has been a member on here, or even knew of its existence. So many of them tell me about horrendous bills from Nissan and all you can think is that they should've :pmzmanalex: ha.

Hopefully publicise the forum as well as helping out Bizz at the same time.

Well done to everyone involved :teeth:

Edited by jjt

Yeah, that's my fault about saying BDC in opening post. Oops. I'll correct it.

Don't worry about that man. I am planning on doing quite a lot of events next year including demos, practice days and stands for the forum etc. You wouldn't be able to list them all lol

Fantastic, Bizz was one of the best drivers to watch in the R33, cant wait to see him in the Zed :D Good work by all involved, who's running the Extreme Torque championship though?

Cheers dude I hope I gel with the Z as well as I did in the R33. Scotty (Anthony Scott) will be running the championship for the Extreme Torque guys. They are a stunt team with monster trucks, trials bikes, etc. that Scotty and I have done demos with in the passed and they really want to get into the drifting scene. Look them up on Facebook. There's a link to round one on my FB page too

Awesome :#1: Looking forward to seeing Ian and other club members at a Drift event next year. I find it amazing how when fellow Zed owners come up to you and talk in a car park, not one of them has been a member on here, or even knew of its existence. So many of them tell me about horrendous bills from Nissan and all you can think is that they should've :pmzmanalex: ha. Hopefully publicise the forum as well as helping out Bizz at the same time. Well done to everyone involved :teeth:

Ha I know what you mean some of the skyline guys were like that too. Come along and have a chat when you get to the events or whatever. Thanks for the support

p.s. If I don't "like" your reply to this thread it is because I have run out of likes :( lol

Our forum must be doing well if it can afford to sponsor a drift car!

Can we see pics of the r33 cos that's what I'm driving now

lol. We're not a main sponsor!

Just doing a bit to promote the club and help Ian out.

Great job that's epic, im going to try get along to one, do they show BDC on tv at all?

Yeah they do, it's on Motors TV.

I won't just be doing the BDC this year though. WIll be doing the new championship in the UK the Extreme Torque Champioship, first round will be at Nissan factory in May. These will be awesome events!!

Would i be correct i thinking no southern rounds then? :( Will have to make a full weekend out of a rounds then

lol. We're not a main sponsor!

Just doing a bit to promote the club and help Ian out.

You can be the main sponsor if you want :p I'm sure we can work a deal out lol

The Man him self

Thanks stevo. I'll put some pics and more vids up when I get home, my work laptop can't handle youtbue for some reason.

Yeah the rounds will be all over the place. As soon as I know the calendar I'll make sure they get listed so you can plan your trips

Can't wait to see it in action.

:teeth: cheers dude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...