Z Cars are NOT babe magnets...

chubbster

a girl my mate is seeing actually thought you could buy a magnet! :surrender::lol:

he said "im trying to save for this car and the optional "babe magnet" but its quite expensive!"

she replied "cant you have the car without the magnet" :lol:

Edited by BillyZed
  • Like 2

MY ZedS A BABE magnet :lol:IMG_0443_zps9166517f.jpg

Yup, agree....

JF002.png

I'm not trying to upset anyone here, but when I use the word 'magnet' I'm talking about someone turning their head and going 'Wow' because they really like the looks of the car, not someone being attracted to draping themselves over it (and potentially causing significant paint damage) because they are being paid to do it. I feel there is a significant difference between the two. Personally, I'd drape myself over a Fiat Multipla if you paid me a bit - and lent me a step ladder.

ps - don't bother googling 'Fiat Multipla babe' - I tried it and nothing comes up.

MY ZedS A BABE magnet :lol:IMG_0443_zps9166517f.jpg

Yup, agree....

JF002.png

I'm not trying to upset anyone here, but when I use the word 'magnet' I'm talking about someone turning their head and going 'Wow' because they really like the looks of the car, not someone being attracted to draping themselves over it (and potentially causing significant paint damage) because they are being paid to do it. I feel there is a significant difference between the two. Personally, I'd drape myself over a Fiat Multipla if you paid me a bit - and lent me a step ladder.

ps - don't bother googling 'Fiat Multipla babe' - I tried it and nothing comes up.

How much would we need to raise, as a forum, for this shoot to happen? ;)

Um, are those 'fluxbabes' anything to do with Adrain Flux insurance?

If so it's time to cancel my insurance with them.

To me, a chat about whether your car attracts women to you is not necessarily offensive (depending ont he comments), but the use of provocativley dressed women to decorate a car is.

Edited by Toon Chris

Um, are those 'fluxbabes' anything to do with Adrain Flux insurance?

If so it's time to cancel my insurance with them.

To me, a chat about whether your car attracts women to you is not necessarily offensive (depending ont he comments), but the use of provocativley dressed women to decorate a car is.

Why? It's super clever advertising IMO. No different to a lynx advert.