Z Cars are NOT babe magnets...

chubbster

If so it's time to cancel my insurance with them.

To me, a chat about whether your car attracts women to you is not necessarily offensive (depending ont he comments), but the use of provocativley dressed women to decorate a car is.

Do you walk round every day with your eyes closed? Attractive young ladies are used to sell everything from perfume to supermarkets, and moreso when the product is aimed at men, its been happening for over 60 years. No-one forced them to do that, in fact they are probably chuffed that they got 3 shifts worth of working in a supermarket's money for wandering about for a few hours in lycra. ;)

I cant imagine what your reaction is to the womens magazines showing celebrities in bikinis on the covers and TV like Hollyoaks and Coronation Street. :lol:

If so it's time to cancel my insurance with them.

To me, a chat about whether your car attracts women to you is not necessarily offensive (depending ont he comments), but the use of provocativley dressed women to decorate a car is.

Do you walk round every day with your eyes closed? Attractive young ladies are used to sell everything from perfume to supermarkets, and moreso when the product is aimed at men, its been happening for over 60 years.

Of course not, it's everywhere, but that doesn't make it right. Its fine for those who choose to do it - that's a liberal and democratic society - but not so good for the rest of women who get objectified by inference.

I'm not looking for a rant. My opinon thats all.

ps - don't bother googling 'Fiat Multipla babe' - I tried it and nothing comes up.

How much would we need to raise, as a forum, for this shoot to happen? ;)

Erm - As long as it's within 40 miles of my home I reckon a tenner per person per pic, plus petrol and lunch would cover it. Strictly as a favour to all those wanting it - I'm not a full time professional. (You provide the Multipla).

So is it not the same for men then? I havent seen anyone with a belly like mine on a magazine cover/advert/fashion show for a while ............. ;)

Hey docwra - With our combined bellies I reckon we could both do the Multipla shoot. You up for it?

Chubbster

Edit - On second thoughts, as one female member has already bemoaned the lack of male totty draped over cars, maybe we should do a special shoot with us hunks of manhood draped over a lady's car (instead of the Multibra) - any suggestions on what the ideal 'lady's car' would be?

Edited by chubbster
  • Like 1

I must say all I have had are little kids pointing on the motorway. But my gf loves mine.

Although in a high street driving slow OEM exhaust. I do turn heads from blokes around my age listening out for something other than a boy racer been can. V6 noise pricks up ears I find.

• 2 months later...

I've only read the title of this and not all the comments ... But - I totally think the Z is a "babe magnet?!" Being a girl if a man has a Zed that's a big plus for me ! I think it shows style, taste, very sexy car !!! I tried to get my boyfriend to buy a 370z in the summer - almost he did ! But in the end he bought his first choice a Lotus Exige - which have to admit that's pretty awesome too ! But anyway, the Zed I think Is very stunning .. But maybe I am biased haha

• Like 1

I must say its funny when a girl asks what car is that on your background on your phone? Porsche ? No it's a Nissan. ...then they say what like a micra? Then I show them the key.. It confirms it all!!!

Just to add, it's I have a pic of my car in front of my house on my phone. So not easy to see lol