Bad Day! - Updated P2 18th July

Keyser

Well after a mentally bad day with work, added to being in the middle of trying to sort out family issues (No my wife's not leaving - I asked but she said I wasn't that lucky :scare: )

Just to top the day off to perfection I got back to my truck after the last job of the day to find -

KODC1252_zpsa88157fd.jpg

KODC1250_zpse928a624.jpg

KODC1251_zps06b5450c.jpg

I was the last car parked in a parking bay just before a bus stop - apparently someone parked in the bus bay so the bus could not get all the way in and pulled out at a very sharp angle causing the back of the bus to side swipe my truck :(

Ho Hum that's my insurance up again and I wasn't even in the truck!

Sorry to anyone I haven't replied to on PM or posted stuff out too, not been on here as much just lately, those that know me well are aware of a set of circumstances that mean I am a little preoccupied with other things :headhurt:

Mr G said "Hope the day gets better for you" just before my last job - Errr didn't really get better mate :lol:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:p

Edited by Keyser

am constantly amazed at your and Busters skills - apart from photography - :lol: )

but if it was a bus - should be fairly straightforward to track down and claim against their insurance :shrug:

Sorry to see this Chris, may be worth ago with the bus co. but unlikely it will go anywhere if there anything like our local bus wan#ers :rant:

Hope to see you @ Coombe next Friday so you can let off a little steam (hopefully when I'm behind you)

Sorry to see this Chris, may be worth ago with the bus co. but unlikely it will go anywhere if there anything like our local bus wan#ers :rant:

Hope to see you @ Coombe next Friday so you can let off a little steam (hopefully when I'm behind you)

Well your not likley to be in front :p:lol:

Bus driver left the contact details - shop next to where it happend saw it and gave me her details - transport manager for the busses is calling me in the morning - think they are gonna pay if not I have both legal and comp cover so it will get sorted - just didn't need the extra agro :headhurt:

Thanks for the support :thumbs:

@ ioneabee - you leave my photo skills out of it I was shaking with rage at the time (well that's my excuse) :lol:

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 1

Sorry mate, I suppose this means it's all my fault !! :shrug: Hope things sort themselves out buddy :)

Of course it's your fault :lol:

Don't sweat the small stuff bud. It matters not one turd in the grand scheme :thumbs:

Well if I need a letter to jolly along the bus company I'm calling you mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

:surrender: Gutted for you Chris, at least the bus driver did not do one :thumbs:

Sorry mate, I suppose this means it's all my fault !! :shrug: Hope things sort themselves out buddy :)

Of course it's your fault :lol:

Don't sweat the small stuff bud. It matters not one turd in the grand scheme :thumbs:

Well if I need a letter to jolly along the bus company I'm calling you mate :thumbs:

I think you should get Ricey to do your correspondence anyway :lol:

FFS Chris stop trying to copy my modifications......

At least your offender left details of the driver. I wasn't so lucky.

Hope you get an amicable solution and your turmoil settles down.

I did wonder why there'd been no updates.

Well this whole incident could end up not looking so bad, if the bus company are Accepting responsibility for the damage, you could get a couple of quotes from body shops & One for hiring a car for a few days. Get them to pay for it, do the work yourself & earn a few quid for the inconvenience

Update -

Well they have called me and admit liability, they are arranging a local repairer to come to me to inspect the damage and if I'm happy to use that repairer they will organise collection and drop off of my pickup and a courtesy vehicle while mine is repaired (like for like if I need a pickup and tow bar)

Sounds too good at the moment - I'll let you know if it all happens ;)

Edited by Keyser