Contender for best getaway driver

HEADPHONES

I wouldn't say he has a massive amount of skill to be honest. I'm not saying I can do better, but I wouldn't be a big enough **** to give it a try!

Ironic that someone else driving like a tool dished him his comeuppance. Hopefully his death will also stop people trying to copy cat him!

Anyone can drive fast.

Doing it safely on busy public roads is where skill and ability come into it.

This bloke is clearly just a pratt.

Emergency services have very few crashes in comparison to the speeds they can reach and the general standard of driving by the public in this country.

• Like 2

Anyone can drive fast.

Doing it safely on busy public roads is where skill and ability come into it.

This bloke is clearly just a pratt.

Emergency services have very few crashes in comparison to the speeds they can reach and the general standard of driving by the public in this country.

couldn't agree more

Saying its good he is dead is just disgusting IMO. DId he drive recklessly yeah he did. But maybe if he had focuses his efforts properly he would have been a great racing drive or stunt driver or what ever. Someone has lost their dad, brother, husband and son and you say good. Thats just honestly horrible. I'm not saying it wasnt coming or anything, outside of driving like that he might have been a really really nice guy. Who knows.

Someone said the same thing on another thread that left behind a little girl. Makes me sick tbh.

Also remember a m5 has about 280bhp from that era just like our cars. So be carefully out there people.

Edited by Dblock

Nice guys don't tend to risk other people's lives by driving like complete asshats on the road. As such, I'm comfortable to label him with the 'Not A Very Nice Guy' tag.

No-one said they didn't feel sorry for the family and friends, as after all it's not their fault the guy was an absolute tool, but if you're giving me a choice between him dying and and someone else dying because of his driving then I'm celebrating the former every day of the week.

• Like 2

Whether he is dead or not is irrelevant and thats not the issue here

Anyone could drive like that. Its reckless. (might need a bit of tuition with the drifting part of it, but that isn't hard). Thats how every 17 year old would drive if they had an M5 with their mates in the back. Ken Block is better and he does it in a controlled environment.

• 3 weeks later...

Saying its good he is dead is just disgusting IMO. DId he drive recklessly yeah he did. But maybe if he had focuses his efforts properly he would have been a great racing drive or stunt driver or what ever. Someone has lost their dad, brother, husband and son and you say good. Thats just honestly horrible. I'm not saying it wasnt coming or anything, outside of driving like that he might have been a really really nice guy. Who knows.

Someone said the same thing on another thread that left behind a little girl. Makes me sick tbh.

He did compete in local drift events, But on the other hand I bet you didnt say it was Horrible when Bin Larden was killed

Whether he is dead or not is irrelevant and thats not the issue here

Anyone could drive like that. Its reckless. (might need a bit of tuition with the drifting part of it, but that isn't hard). Thats how every 17 year old would drive if they had an M5 with their mates in the back. Ken Block is better and he does it in a controlled environment.

Yea but Ken does his videos in about 20 takes edited to one, and got beaten at his own game

Edited by StevoD