Trying to keep up with an aventador

Will370z

I don't think the aventador was really trying where the guy in the zed was having the drive of his life :lol: its like those guys in corsa's racing sports cars off the lights, then telling their mates I beat a .... off the lights; and the guy in the sports car gets to work and tells all his mates about some Div trying to race them so they let them go. :lol:

Edited by rtbiscuit
  • Like 5

good effort. the matey in the zed has much bigger cojones than the driver of the lambo, if i was driving a car the value of the lambo id probably bottle it too

Is it bottle? Or was he just enjoying his track day? This is like an automotive version of SMS (small man syndrome)

The 370z driver looks as though he knows the track better and also a bit less afraid to rag his car. The aventador would annihilate a zed without any issues as long as theres a decent driver behind the wheel.

Fair play though and looks like a fun day!

Tbf if I had 120k worth of car I doubt I'd rag it to death risking spinning it out, I bet his front splitter and bumper would e near the zeds value if trashed.

. A few of my friends have got some seriously expensive sports cars but prefer their cheap sports cars on track and enjoy pushing them to the limit.

As said, the Lamborghini was tickling that and just enjoying being on a track. Mst definitely was no t pushing it at all

Reading the video comments, it seems both drivers are instructors and the one in the Aventator was giving charity rides and it was a relatively new car.

So I tend to agree with the conclusions that the Aventator driver was more mindful of the $200,000 he was in charge of than the 370 driver with 'only' $40,000 to worry about.

That said, the 370 driver clearly knew the track well and without hardly any sideways stuff and made it a good vid to watch :thumbs:

Bet he was buzzing keeping up with an avantador even though he may not have been giving it all if you was chasing a aventador down imagine how exited you would be well I would lol

On the straights its rediculous pulls out 4/5 car lengths in a couple of hundred yards

Of course the Lambo would kill a 370z around a track if they were both driven by the stig top gear power lap style.

Just give the guy some credit for having a great drive and putting a zed car through its paces and showing its not always about the car you have but how you can drive it. Bugger me, I could only dream of owning a 370z so that alone is a dream car for me.

Very interesting video. But the only reason it is, is because it very nicely demonstrates just how much driver ability comes into it. The lambo driver was hamming it all over the shop. Back end squirming (4wd remember) and bad racing line, and then the straights came and it destroyed the Z. Yet the Z kept up over a lap... I take that back actually. It's not a nice demonstration. It's an incredible demonstration of driver skill over performance. These 2 cars are not even in the same continent, performance wise, yet he kept up. Something to bear in mind. Probably more for the yanks and the "I killed a 911" threads though...