phone holder?

parello9

Does anyone else think there is not an actual place to put their phone?

I like being able to at least see the screen bright up if i get a notification, but there is absolutely no where in the z

Ive managed to mount a iphone holder on to the side of the dash which looks quite neat but just wondering if anyone has came across this?

What have you lot done?

• 9 months later...

Ive got a Breffo Spidergrip thing in the air vent on both the cars, works a treat and added bonus of being able to see satnav :)

How stable is that Breffo Spiderpodium ?

I really need something in the car for phone sat nav/mp3's.

The other thing I keep hearing about is a Brodit clip or something ?

What I had in the 350 (just clips onto the dashboard 'joints') and now use A Brodit in the 370 that clips to the A pillar - totally vibration free and no damage to the car interior. :thumbs:

XdaO2OrbitinZ.jpg

Handy to see who is ringing before answering the hands free and back in 2006 served well for the sat nav on the phone as I didn't have Nissan's offering.

If you are using a new smartphone and the car is a later model 350z you may have problems with it connecting to the Nissan's Bluetooth due to the new protocols not being backwards compatible. Just thought I would make you aware of this.

This is a very old thread and in the end i just put it in the coin tray

Its like OEM now lol

Used to put mine in the coin tray, but every time I changed gear I caught the phone.

Also with an iPhone you want to be able to see the screen if using sat nav, or Siri to make

calls, as sometimes he will call the wrong number. :scare:

Its like OEM now lol

Used to put mine in the coin tray, but every time I changed gear I caught the phone.

Also with an iPhone you want to be able to see the screen if using sat nav, or Siri to make

Wait people use siri? :lol:

Its like OEM now lol

Wait people use siri? :lol:

:lol:

My headunit answers all my calls now but yeh sat nav is abit harder

What I had in the 350 (just clips onto the dashboard 'joints') and now use A Brodit in the 370 that clips to the A pillar - totally vibration free and no damage to the car interior. :thumbs:

XdaO2OrbitinZ.jpg

Handy to see who is ringing before answering the hands free and back in 2006 served well for the sat nav on the phone as I didn't have Nissan's offering.

have you got a picture of it in place colin ? (in the 370) and a link to which one you bought - I'm fed up of chasing my phone across the dash and down into the footwell :wacko:

Edited by ioneabee