Getting married today

Jay

Rabbit and Dave - you either married the wrong women or you aint doing it right lol

Jay have an awesome day and please post pics - wanna see Neil in a kilt - havent had good laugh in ages :D

Behave urself! U ain't getting to see up it! :p

Weather is glorius up here just now. Just laying out sunbathing lol. A bit warm for full traditional highland wear I think

Edited by Neilp

Congratulations on your first marriage, the second most expensive day of your life. The most expensive is, of course, the day you get divorced. ;)

Hope you're both having a great day, try to remember as much as you can (i.e. stay vaguely sober) as it flys by so very quickly. :)

Congratulations on your first marriage, the second most expensive day of your life. The most expensive is, of course, the day you get divorced. ;)

Hope you're both having a great day, try to remember as much as you can (i.e. stay vaguely sober) as it flys by so very quickly. :)

Such a lovely positive message :thumbs:

Cheers guys and gals! Had such an amazing day and my wife looked stunning! I dot mind if Neil or irfan put a few pics up. I on the other had am off to Jamaica. See you all soon and thanks for your kind words.

• Like 4