Zed Shed Pit Crew Do It Again!!!!!!

Keyser

Did Buster nab the Carbon Fibre Rear Spoiler?

Luke saw that one coming and took the spoiler off before we collected the car :lol:

Great job guys, I guess you swapped all the damaged panels for non damaged ones?

Well we definatley did not respray the car in a day :lol:

Actually we did way way better than that - I am surprised no one has notticed the upgrades we also did, I'll let you look at the pics really carefully while I go eat then I'll let you know what we upgraded and how we did it :thumbs:

Not sure it would make it to TV - even post 9pm the language and comments are a bit risky!!!

Great day today in the Sun, hopefully the owner will enjoy his new born again motor :) also a good day for me as I learned a few more things about Zeds! I am also getting much faster at passing the required tools to Chris&Bob - once I have found them in the veritable treasure cove of toolboxes and cupboards!

Matt :)

Edited by mattross1313

Brembo's

Well spotted :thumbs:

We also managed to turn his 100,000 mile 2003 JDM

Into a

25,000 mile UK GT Spec :yahoo:

I'll upload some pics for you all now :thumbs:

Edited by Keyser

Oh my God! I'm with others - I'm speechless! I seen the thread, as I opened it and seen top of the post - thought to myself that will be a nice thread to follow for next couple of weeks to see progress...then scrolled down and chocked on my beer... 7 hours? Truly amazing! Great job guys! You deserve life supply of crispy kremes for that at least! Lol