Zed Shed Pit Crew Do It Again!!!!!!

Keyser

amazing job, well done :thumbs:

surprised you aren't keeping the green wheels for 'the bitch' :)

out of curiosity where does luke stand now with regards to the v5? does he just register himself as the new owner of the donor car?

Exactly that - the "new" Zed was bought and registered to Luke - the parts changed were the wheels as he has Rays, the boot as it has his spoiler mounts on it etc.

He then transfered his insurance from the old one to the new one all legal and above board, also means we didn't add an owner to the new Zed which is good, Fair play to Luke for having some faith in me as we had never met and we still bought a Zed together - but I think he was pleased with the end result :thumbs:

7 hours? What took you so long? :p

Well we had to take time out to keep walking round the corner to be sure no one had nicked the new car before it could be delivered :p

OMG Low Blow alert!!!! :surrender:

But you started it :lol:

Epic, I was a bit confuddled whe you explained it all but now it's as clear as day :thumbs: Now, you seriously need an agent, why the **** aren't Kriisp Kremes sponsoring the Shed yet?

TBH, I'm surprised they haven't built a replica Krispy Kreme donut machine :lol:

Really just want to thank chris and the whole zed shed crew for their hospitality today.

Love the reborn zed!

Got to ride 'the bitch' aswell today. Oh my word. Sorry for not speaking a lot chris, I was just picking my jaw up from the floor most the ride or holding on incase we went airborne!

Again, thank you!

Spotted or Flyered!

A1/M25 junction (roundabout) at about 9.30am.

I was sat at the lights (you might not have seen me due to the angle) ...saw a black zed go past across the junction, noticed gold wheels, ...noticed stickers - thought hold on a minute... It was like seeing someone from the telly :lol:

• Like 1

Spotted or Flyered!

A1/M25 junction (roundabout) at about 9.30am.

I was sat at the lights (you might not have seen me due to the angle) ...saw a black zed go past across the junction, noticed gold wheels, ...noticed stickers - thought hold on a minute... It was like seeing someone from the telly :lol:

That was indeed me :D