Jag F-Type

Sarnie

@*!# the bed! It's been a long long time since I've looked at a new, and thought *WOW*!!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201305297011706/sort/default/usedcars/model/f-type/make/jaguar/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/b463lj/radius/1500/page/1/advert-type/standard-listing?logcode=ucnnp

Thats one seriously good looking car!

I don't think I can get past the badge and the probably hideous depreciation though.......

Test drove a V6 S 5 weeks ago when my old man was picking up his XF. Beautiful car to look at, be in and drive. Should make a great 2nd hand buy if its like any other Jag for depreciation!! :)

Saw a red one this morning.

Good points.

1. Front bumper

2. Doesn't sound too bad, could be better for the price (poss v6 I heard)

Bad Points.

1. All of it!

2. Specifically the back end, looks like Toyota designed it.

It's just another wannabe Jag in my book. I don't like Aston apart from the Vantage, and I'd rather drive the rest of their range than the wannabe Jag.

Sorry doesn't float my boat at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a mooch around one of the V8s in canary wharf today - the dealer giving the exhaust some beans with the loud button on. Let's just say it was the most ridiculous OTT howitzer cannon fire i've ever heard produced from a car. It makes a bowler wildcat sound ghey. It is NOT a good thing and you will be pulled by the blues & twos.

Will put lots of buyers off methinks.