Wales 2013 Thanks

glrnet

Great weekend, the only downside was that it was all over too quickly. Ian's photo of the Zedless car park that had been buzzing all weekend brought it home. Still there's always next year :D . Anyway, thanks to everyone who put so much work in to make this weekend a roaring success :thumbs: .

Pete

Another great event, really appreciate the time and effort which goes into make everything run so smoothly.

Great to catch up with old friends and also meet some new ones, roll on 2014!

Many thanks to all involved for yet another cracking Wales weekend! We had perfect weather, no nasty incidents (except Graham missing that left turn) :lol: and we also had a nice influx of new members who i hope had a thoroughly good tonk around some very nice roads with some amazing Zed's and their owners.

If i manage to get away from work this week I'll get some of the pics Lydia's took uploaded. As for the GoPro videos..... the sheer size of them probably means I'll send them onto people on DVD (Andy with the 370z, MadMarky and Chris S feature quite prominently). I might be able to get an edit uploaded if i find the time lol! Oh, and thankfully bright orange Zed's with large rear spoilers show up really well on GoPro footage... B)

• Like 1

Thanks so much once again to everyone involved in the organisation of the Wales meet! It doesn't take much imagination to get an idea of the massive effort that goes into running it so that people like me can simply turn up, be led along some incredible routes and be fed some lovely food!

For the same people who do all that to also find time to have a chat and make you feel welcome is absolutely stunning. I don't think anything I write here can express the appreciation I have for you all! Thanks in particular to Colin, Will, Graham and Chris this year - all absolutely brilliant guys.

Also just want to say thanks to everyone else who made time for me this year - I know that for many people Wales is a once-a-year opportunity to meet up with good mates, so for them to bother making an effort with still-fairly-newbies like me is really appreciated! Andy, Humpy, Bocaaark, Ian, Mark, etc, etc.

Was great to see Tom and his dad, and Chris and Zoe again - you guys already feel like old friends!

• Like 2

How lucky we were.

So far this morning we have snow on the 'high' hills. It been peeing down and we are in the middle of a hail shower.

And it's cold. That's Wales. :lol:

Edit.. And it's windy.

How lucky we were.

So far this morning we have snow on the 'high' hills. It been peeing down and we are in the middle of a hail shower.

And it's cold. That's Wales. :lol:

Edit.. And it's windy.

Apart from that it's nice though I'm sure :lol:

And a big thank you to Colin and Beavis for all their previous hard work in the previous years, believe me, they laid the foundations and created the template for this to be a success

Yes great weekend Graham and very enjoyable and very well organised with your team of men. It's very nice to see that something that was started a long time a go by Jacko that was then passed on to me then passed onto Colin and now onto you is still very much alive and well. May long it continue. :)

• Like 1

As others have said, a big thanks to Graham and Joy for picking up the baton with this weekend, its a hell of a lot of work. The fact it was so successful shows just how much effort was put in. Huge appreciation to all those who helped out, organised stuff, took pictures, checked routes, liaised with the Moreton / Country Cooks etc.

A huge 'Pip-Pip', 'Top-Hole' and 'Ding-Dong' to everyone who attended, you all made the weekend really good fun, 10 / 10 to the lot of you. As they say, what you get out of something, depends on how much you put in. thumbs.gif (Note: SMD / BBK I feel the need to point out that no innuendo is intended here)