Wales 2013 Thanks

glrnet

I would just like to say a very humungous thank you to the following people without whom the Wales meet this year would not have happened:-

Colin, :#1: Will, :#1: Darren, :#1:Chesterfield, :#1: M13KY :#1: and a very special mention to Chris S, his lovely wife Steph and Liam. :#1:

It's fair to point out that a lot of stuff goes on behind the scenes that probably goes unnoticed by you guys but you should know that for the last 2 years at least Chris S and his family have put 3 to 4 of us up for two nights, fed and watered us and given us their local road knowledge too while we have carried out roads and route checks. Chris S also charges around taking photos en route and provides hoses and fittings for the Moreton car park wash areas.

And a big thank you to Colin and Beavis :#1: :clap:for all their previous hard work in the previous years, believe me, they laid the foundations and created the template for this to be a success and Colin was always around in the background to throw questions at, thanks mate.

Thanks for all your help guys, it was hugely appreciated, you are all amazeballs. :) As is this place :cloud9:

• Like 9

And i would like to say a huge thank you to Graham and Joy for taking on the mantel this year.

You both put a lot of work into 2013 to make wales a huge success. Thank you.

I'm missing it already.

Edited by Will370z

And i would like to say a huge thank you to Graham and Joy for taking on the mantel this year.

You both put a lot of work into 2013 to make wales a huge success. Thank you.

I'm missing it already.

here here.. :teeth:

+999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999.99!!

A big thank you to everyone! :clap:

I love this meet with a passion and wouldn't change it for the world.

I was rather sad to see the car park like this.

null_zps02c5138e.jpg

Myself and Haydn were the last to leave and it was so quiet and desolate. Not long till the LakeZ.

Myself and Haydn were the last to leave and it was so quiet and desolate. Not long till the LakeZ.

Shhhhh! People will get the wrong idea!!

Thanks to everyone who organised this or took part, another great weekend.

A tremendous weekend Graham - it was great for me to relax and spend a bit more time with the regulars and new faces and all I do is echo what you have said Graham, that this is a very special place that has created many great friendships over the years. Thanx mate :thumbs:

And well done to everyone who came along this year to make it the best yet - you are the stars :clap:

And Graham, you even found time to give those on your drives extra mileage to appreciate more of the Welsh countryside - just don't know how you did that :D:lol:

• Like 3

A huge thanks to all of those mentioned above from me and Mark, it was odd turning up to an event when we knew nobody at all, but by the Sunday lunchtime we were gutted to be leaving!

Fantastically arranged weekend, which i'm sure many hours of planning went into, big pats on the back to all involved! :thumbs:

Bring on Wales 2014, is it too early to start counting down? :lol:

2103 ??????

Cheers Graham for the thanks. But you put it all together this time mate.

Oh and Graham. Sorry but Darren and I have just had fish and chips and when it's settled .............................we are going to check out the Evo T for you. :p

2103 ??????

Oh and Graham. Sorry but Darren and I have just had fish and chips and when it's settled .............................we are going to check out the Evo T for you. :p

I was very tempted to have one last bash at the ET before going home. But I think Jayne had enough by 10am Sunday bless her :lol:

Also TOP job by Darren looking after the FI'd Zeds. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hey Graham

We were just discussing this afternoon how much goes into making the Wales weekend work, I'm totally knackered & I only did a fraction of the helping out.

Yet another successful & great weekend. Can't wait for the next one, but before I go home tomorrow I may have to do another lap or two of the big T :)

2103 ??????

Fixed the title mate :) B@stards :lol:

Huge thanks to Graham and the rest of the team for sorting this years event out, Fran and I really appreciated the effort that goes into it. I also enjoyed my drive on the sunday, Fran considerably less so..... :blush:

Can't wait till Lakez on the home turf now!

Thanks to all the organisers for making this happen again and successfully orchestrated. I thoroughly enjoyed my first full Wales weekend and though I was apprehensive to tag my cousin Pam along to my surprise she abosolutely loved it and is already making plans for 2014 :D

It was also nice to catch up with faces new and old!

Hip hip hooray!!!!

• Like 1

2103 ??????

Fixed the title mate :) B@stards :lol:

not only does he not know how to use a keyboard, but his map skills.....................well enough on that subject eh ? ;)

Well done Papa :clap:

Also to the rest of the team that made it all happen, but most of all to everyone that came along as even with all the best planning in the world it would be nothing without all of you :thumbs:

I will be there next year Zed or no Zed, but if this was my old girls final hurrah then she did me proud and didn't miss a beat yet again :yahoo: