NorthWest-NorthWales Sunday drive + Ice cream!

Jacko

Ok chaps,

Sorry, was busy on working out the route. just getting some info of one of my old biking buddies as he used to lead the route and there was some crackin roads..... will post details asap for discussion.

Anyway, I'll take a look at the calendar soon and propose a date on probably a Sunday (although if all prefer we can do Saturday?). I'm going to suggest something May at the earliest to ensure that we:-

a) Get as many there as possible, further ahead allows more chance..

B) Get chance of some "half" decent weather

c) Avoid arranging any alcohol induced hangovers from the night before .

Will let know asap..... :D

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice one Mark, also don't forget to check our own calendar here not to make it clash with other events :)

Aye Val, sorry thats what I meant by calendar, not my own personal socail one :teeth:;)

And as for NW meets organiser, have I made a rod for my own back here? :boxing:

If you let me have the term "NW Meets executive" with a years supply of Optimax and a nice curvy brunette to wash the car down then i might be sold...... B):D

Hmmm I have brown hair and am curvy. Just like the Michelin man. :teeth:

You dont have to make a rod for your own back, anyone who fancies organising meets in their regional area can become a meets organiser.

If anyone is interested in sorting out regular (or irregular) meets in their area, let us know. People who want to attend a meet could then contact that particular person for their area for info, instead of having the admins or mods try and organise the entire UK.

Ah Chris, its ok..... I was being sarcastic and attempting to be witty :D

If this Wales trip goes well and everyone a) turns up and B) enjoys it then I don't mind sorting meets or helping out now and again.....

But I'll worry about that after this one! :teeth:

Right Guys and Gals...... drum roll.... the date!

I'm proposing Sunday 7th May as the day for the North West Wales Thrash :)

This is 4 weeks this Sunday and looking at the calendar (and what else is arranged already) then I think it has to be either this date OR if this is too early then the 28th May (which seems like ages away!! :blush: )

List of people so far

TheMinel - Val - (Manchester) Azure

AndyC (Manchester) Azure

M13KYF - Mike - (Altrincham) Azure

Nikos (Wigan) (sold his Z now but sure would be welcome)

Jacko (Manchester - North) Azure

Digsy (Liverpool) Blade

Gover100 (Cheshire) Kuro

TT2Z - Ian - (Warrington) Ultra

Liam's Z - (St. Helens) Kuro

Kuro (Preston) Kuro

Max (barrow-in-furness)blade roadster

Bobbrownthing (Wirral) Blade

Kai (Altrinhcam) Blade

SteveB (Stockport) (lets assume he gets one by then! :) )

D4v3 GT4 (Manchester) KURO NISMO

Sunny (Wirral) Sunset

JohnSayle (Wirral)

So I guess, if a lot of people don't shout up that this would be a problem or too early then we go with this date?

I'm working on the route (just waiting for some info) and then I'll post that but will involve a few stops and a nice ice cream at Bala lake!

So what do you all think?? Answers on a postcard to......

Mark

Ok was thinking about the easiest way of seeing who can do what date out of the two..... and guess we will have to go with majority etc

So here you go, please edit and copy back in so that we get a view?

Sorry its in Excel :blush: I couldn't find a way of doing a table on here or something so unless one of the admins helps, then I'll modify this and keep reposting or something?

Mark

Think it's time for its own thread with link from here.... splitting :)

Good sounds like a plan..... I was waiting until we got a feel for the date anyway, then was going to post in the meets section. But didn't want to post there until we know numbers etc....

Cheers Val

Forgot to say, when you modify the file if you can make both dates, just stick a Yes against both.....

Then we can make decision (hopefully) quickly about which date to choose. If there is a lot more people can do one, then that would be the date i'd assume....

Some come on people, we had 15 names down or so. Get confirming so we can get arranging..... :D