NorthWest-NorthWales Sunday drive + Ice cream!

Jacko

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent another two down, Chris and Kev so thats 9 so far, thanks for the replies Liam and TT2Z, sorry you can't make it but hope to see you both soon...... good to know at least though those that have at least seen it but can't make it.......

So just these peeps to reply either way.

Gover100 - Cheshire

Kuro - Preston

Bobbrownthing - Wirral

D4v3 GT4 - Manchester

Sunny - Wirral

JohnSayle - Wirral

SteveB - Stockport

Any newbies that fancy coming then pipe up :D We must have had some more join up recently?

Getting better and better this, its going to sound and look ace B)

we have the route now we need to talk time,if we are going to meet j14 m56 i know this will take me 1 3/4 hour to get there(plus 1/2 hour for a brew) so i need a time so as to work on karen as she hates getting out of bed before 10 at weekends.

max.

we have the route now we need to talk time,if we are going to meet j14 m56 i know this will take me 1 3/4 hour to get there(plus 1/2 hour for a brew) so i need a time so as to work on karen as she hates getting out of bed before 10 at weekends.

max.

No you are right Max, just that I can see this being the interesting point. Well I think you, Chris and Kev are coming the furthest, so rather than me "suggesting" a time that might put people off, then whats the earliest that you guys can get there for?

The reason I ask is that its a quite a big route (if we were to do all of it), its been a while since I did it and always been on bikes, so will take a bit longer in cars due to the odd amount of traffic (which you can filter through on a bike)..... So I personally, wasn't going to go out the night before and was up for an early start?

I mean for example, I'd be up for meeting at J14 M56 services (which need to confirm are on the right side) anytime between 8am - 10am?..... dunno just ideas, but rather that the time didn't put people off etc. Its more important for us all to meet up and have a good time.... :D

What do we all think? Obviously this is my first meet so don't know what you lot normally do??

Can someone tell me how long the drive is likely to take. That will help in considering a start time.

I don't mind getting up early if it's gonna be a long day, but as everyone else prefer a lie in.. :teeth:

J14 M56 is about 1hr 30 from Chesterfield, so an 8am start from there would be 06:30 for us. Maybe a little early?

Im happy to do it if its easier for everyone else, but perhaps a 10am or 9:30am start would be better for all.

That would be an 8:30 or 8am start for us Chesterfield dwellers.

m56 services can be entered from both sides so is not a problem,

a 9 o clock meet would be good for me, do we need a poll or is this good for every body, that would give us time to talk over the route and have a drink. :thumbs::thumbdown:

m56 services can be entered from both sides so is not a problem,

a 9 o clock meet would be good for me, do we need a poll or is this good for every body, that would give us time to talk over the route and have a drink. :thumbs::thumbdown:

:thumbs: from me

I'll go with the flow seeing as i'm one of the nearer ones. So down to the ones who got to travel the most to get there.

Whose takin their her in doors then?

That'll be me then.

ok cool,

So we confirmed for a 9am meet at the services at J14 M56??

Works for me. Sure that if people are running a little late, then we can always wait a little. We could probably swap mobile numbers etc.

Just thought it would be better to start earlier to miss some of the traffic etc and not sure how long the route will take in a car.....

But looks like we have a plan :thumbs::D

(oh and I'll probably be bringing the GF as well, so good at least there will be some others there as well.... B) )