Why i've been so absent recently

rtbiscuit

Congratulations!

Another dad-to-be here, mines due in October. So, ive been spending more time researching prams, carrycots, car seats etc.. than researching FI systems and exhausts. :lol:

Luckily my missus has a "sensible" car, so I dont have to off-load my 2 door coupe just yet! :)

Due date is 8th of November but i'm pretty sure twins arrive early, so i would guess end of October. great to hear you're about to be a dad as well Rabbit stew. as for giving one to husky...i dont think that would be fair on the kid,cheese is not a balanced and nutional diet

• Like 1

yes hopefully at the next scan we'll find out the biscuit variety as there are 2 we need to start thinking of names

Dave & Davina surely :teeth:

I said 'Ayrton' and 'Senna', works with both sexes if you pretend that you don't know that Ayrton is a blokes name.

yes hopefully at the next scan we'll find out the biscuit variety as there are 2 we need to start thinking of names

Dave & Davina surely :teeth:

I said 'Ayrton' and 'Senna', works with both sexes if you pretend that you don't know that Ayrton is a blokes name.

Doesn't quite work with James & Hunt does it :lol:

Always good to hear this kind of news. Congrats!

5 years trying? You lucky devil!

You'd think, but 2 years on and off aggressive fertility drugs and then 2 bouts of IVF can really kill it sometimes