Fast & Furious 6 www.facebook.com/fastandfuriousuk Premiere Vote Tues AM 7th May

AmyZed

Voted, first from what I can see. I don't use facebook so think link was very handy.non FB LinkNow to submit votes in several different browsers..... :ninja:

Remember, its NOT the silver zed with Japspeed plastered down the side, its the nice one ;)

Edited by cs2000

I voted for you to amy i like tuckers zed but since I have a roadster its only fair to vote the pimped out roadster to win hope you had a awesome day and glad you won the competition as well :) the cars amazing keep up the good work chick :)

Hi everyone !

Firstly wanna say a massive thank you for all the votes on this - I know my zed wasn't the beat car there so it means a lot you all supported me anyway ! Between us all we were first for a lot of the day !

The competition wasn't as they had told us -(well not a case of misinforming more a case of an extra part) it is running on for a few days however -

There was two competitions - one winner yesterday - and one winner in a few days !

I won't be continuing to vote now as yesterday on the day I won ! I was first all the way till an hour after we had all left :) so thank you !

They didn't give me a prize though - just said they'll call me today. I really hope they will ! :)

It was mad there - so many people crowding around the car - a lot to get to Bumble Bee haha ! The Camaro was next to me ! My doors were all perfect before I went and now have scratches :( as you just couldn't control everyone and they all forgot (the public) that the cars were owned by a loving owner it seemed :( wish there had been barriers. I had to stop loads of people who tried to sit in the car too !

I will try and get some photos up but maybe not today as after work I need some sleep !! Tomorrow :D

Thanks everyone, will update you on a prize !! And thank you especially Bullet Magnet for geting my aero catches on the bonnet the day before and helping me