now for something completely off the wall

buster

so after changing the rear bumper from the uk to the import, because i like the square plate recess better ,thought i d give it ago and make a rear diffuser to fit between the exhaust tail pipe..all ready have the nismo rear spats and have had the visage type one fitted but really wanted something off the wall :teeth:

so set about making this yesturday...what you guys think

diydeffuser007_zps7fe6ff5b.jpg

diydeffuser006_zps3358d453.jpg

diydeffuser008_zps672165a2.jpg

:teeth:

won't the aerodynamics of that want to lift you into the air :teeth::stir:

booked in for a wind tunnel run next week :lol: :lol: :lol:

another zed shed addition :thumbs: - you could fit a pipe to busters "bitch" and pipe it into a large cloche ??

Edited by ioneabee

for a custom job it looks great. unique and subtle. I can see this working well by acting as a small wing instead of diffusing but it will put a bit of strain on the bumper as it pulls down as air passes so do make sure the two tabs on the underside of the bumper is secure.

Think I will have to see this one in the flesh Bob I.e at the Romsey meet this Sunday. I have to agree with Keyser that im just not quite sure it suits your zed but either way it certainly is different and stands out from the rest. If your happy with it Bob then that is all that matters! B)