Reborn Again New Member!!

Just about to get my old JDM Pearl White Fairlady back!! I had to sell it straight after Japfest 2012 as i was building my new house. That's all built now and i've just been offered it back as a part exchange against a Discovery 3 i'm selling so i'm quite excited to get back behind the wheel :teeth:

I'll post up some pictures when she arrives back with me, i'm also looking for a stand pass for this coming Japfest if any are going begging!!

Dave.

Congrats and welcome back - Just had a respray - is that the one?????

No, i did have some paintwork done around 15 months ago if that's what you mean but it came in white from new. I had the bonnet and bumper done and the roof re-painted in black :teeth:

Congrats and welcome back - Just had a respray - is that the one?????

No, i did have some paintwork done around 15 months ago if that's what you mean but it came in white from new. I had the bonnet and bumper done and the roof re-painted in black :teeth:

Hmm maybe confusing them - did you have a little overspray from the bonnet work? I'm sure I was discussing that with a Dave who had a very clean white Zed - not sure what colour the roof was at the time :lol:

I'd forgotten what a friendly forum this is! The chap I sold it to has made a few improvements such as rear tints and 4 new tyres so that's a bonus eh. He's done very few miles as he works abroad for most of the year so it's been dry stored for most of the year.

I spent a few thousand on it before I sold it fitting Brembo brakes, new exhaust, new brake lines, new leather re-trim, K&N filter and a few other bits so I'll just enjoy it this time!!

Dave.

• 2 weeks later...

Here she is, home at last!! It's back with just an extra 1500 miles on it, 4 new tyres and rear window tints........saves me from buying them! I had a seat re-trim last year and there's a chap who runs a 'dipping shop' (plastic dipping not a brothel) on my industrial estate so i'll be having a few parts carbon dipped next week.

post-8526-0-74566200-1366470545_thumb.jpg

post-8526-0-09111800-1366470587_thumb.jpg

post-8526-0-07257900-1366470611_thumb.jpg