I replaced my XK8 with a Zed. Why ?

LeeB350Z

Had the exact same problem.

Was heading to work when a old dear in her mobility scooter undertook me, I dropped down a gear tried.to get in her slip stream, just couldn't get near, she kept giving me the bird!, so sneaked into the garage filled my car up and went to local field and set it on fire.

F**k u Agnes!! It's not over!!

:lol::lol:

Photobucket is a site which will host your pictures, create an account then upload some.

Once uploaded your images will have there own links created for you to add on this site, so the link will point to the image on the Photobucket site, (the host)

Click IMG code, and it will say "copied" then paste it into your post on here.

• Like 1

I'm at little bit of a disadvantage to you knowledgeable Zedders. I'm 63 first Zed, First Computer, and Kentucky Fried Chicken comes in a Photobucket.I think, and a Troll is a toy with fuzzy hair i bought my kids 25 years ago. am I missing something..??

• Like 2

If you can work out how to add an Avatar . . then I think you will be able to use photo bucket :stir:

I was going to add the same comment.

Now talking of avatars, I want a clown :p

I'm at little bit of a disadvantage to you knowledgeable Zedders. I'm 63 first Zed, First Computer, and Kentucky Fried Chicken comes in a Photobucket.I think, and a Troll is a toy with fuzzy hair i bought my kids 25 years ago. am I missing something..??

Bull crap!

Yes. Half a brain cell to match the other half you've got.

A troll who knows how to add an avatar but not load pics..................................I call CUSTARD!!!!

I actually hope he doesn't have a zed otherwise the reality will be that there are actually people like this out there in the real world............................

A troll who knows how to add an avatar but not load pics..................................I call CUSTARD!!!!

I actually hope he doesn't have a zed otherwise the reality will be that there are actually people like this out there in the real world............................

Already called :thumbs: