I replaced my XK8 with a Zed. Why ?

LeeB350Z

Bet the van owner is crowing over this over on vanownersclub.co.uk about how he left a crappy Datsun for dust at the traffic lights and gave him the ****er sign out of the window :lol:

:lol:

You need to ignor this lot Lee as they do love to take the pee.

But its a short sharp lesson not to dis a Zed even if your right.

I would suggest that there could be a problem with your car and we need to find a member who lives

near you to maybe take a look.

I am not an expert but have had 2, 2009 Zeds in the last 2 years and both pulled away sharp enough and that was in OEM format.

ie no mods.

I just think that maybe we can look at it from a mechanical viewpoint rather than a driver fault.

Unfortunately I do not know anyone up in the Barnet area except Jermain Defoe and he only good for a footy game.

Someone will read between the lines and help you soon I am sure:)

Edited by 4RE Leather
  • Like 1

Its not us that are taking the pee though is it, 13mpg and getting beaten by a transit is artic territory :lol:

If you had a mechanical issue causing those symptoms you would kno about it, trust me ;)

Yeah surely some dash light would be showing with the bad mpg and a seriously bogged down engine. Get it hooked up to one of those code readers as that will show past codes it has thrown up.

Man O man.....

Just been chased down the road by a lunatic in a white van......

I let him overtake me and on the back written in the dirt it said "I eat Zeds for breakfast"

He didn't stay in front for long ;)

• Like 1

Man O man.....

I let him overtake me and on the back written in the dirt it said "I eat Zeds for breakfast"

Were you in Northfleet it might have been Darren :lol:

Man O man.....

Classic! :thumbs:

Its not us that are taking the pee though is it, 13mpg and getting beaten by a transit is artic territory :lol:

If you had a mechanical issue causing those symptoms you would kno about it, trust me ;)

Mixed tyres IIRC.

• Like 1

Mixed tyres IIRC.

Deffo running nankangs and nexens across the axle

• Like 1

:yawn:

Edited by 4RE Leather

I'm glad of all the comments as i thought it might be me not driving it properly.

But today i was on the M1 coming back from Watford and i thought i would

slipstream an Eddie Stobart truck so I sat behind it for a while and then

pulled out doing about 60 hoping to just blast past it but as soon as the Zed hit the middle lane

and the air, it felt like it was going backwards it lost speed and the truck was still ahead of me

and pulling away.

Edited by LeeB350Z

Hiya Lee ... you have problems ... nobody on here can help you ... may I respectfully suggest you arrange for yourself to be sectioned at the earliest opportunity ... oh and sell the Zed

many thanks for the laughs

Had the exact same problem.

Was heading to work when a old dear in her mobility scooter undertook me, I dropped down a gear tried.to get in her slip stream, just couldn't get near, she kept giving me the bird!, so sneaked into the garage filled my car up and went to local field and set it on fire.

F**k u Agnes!! It's not over!!

• Like 1

Hiya Lee ... you have problems ... nobody on here can help you ... may I respectfully suggest you arrange for yourself to be sectioned at the earliest opportunity ... oh and sell the Zed

At least he has one :p

I doubt it

I doubt it

Oh Yes..I have one OK, Its parked next to my wife's Golf V6 4Motion who keeps taking the pi55.

Edited by LeeB350Z