Most shameful musicless purchase

Flex

Well, since I shifted all my cd's to Amazon I've been scowering the charity shops to replace the cd's that when you open the case are no longer there :(

Unfortunately though as there only £1 from most charity shops it's quite easy to think 'might as well buy that, it's only £1'.

So my most shameful purchases so far:

Micheal Bolton

Kenny G

and

wait for it

Ace of Base.

Can anyone beat those little beauts?

Michael Bolton's early L.P's are what I would describe as Stadium Rock, not the sort of crooning that most people associate him with. He was also the lead singer of a little known rock group called BlackJack who made a couple of pretty decent albums in 1979/80. One of the brightest talents of the 80's who sadly sold out.

Pete

Edited by JetSet

Ace Of Base were excellent.

I bought the Daphne & Celeste album which I guess most folks would find embarrassing, but it's far from the worst album I own. It's more enjoyable than any of the Eminem albums I own, for example.

Oh my god, daphne and celeste!!!! Wasn't they the two "oh stick you, your mother to, and yo daddy!"

Didn't they get bottles of **** thrown at them on stage and booed off at a festival there were playing over here years ago,

Seemed fair to me

At the end of the day there is no 'shame' in any music collection really, there are people that just like music and there are people that are passionate about music.

Bit like cars really, 99% of car owners wouldn't have a clue what a clay bar is but that doesn't mean there are any less worthy than those that do does it :shrug:

I have some Chas & Dave on my iPod for when I am away with work :band: reminds me of home, that and my Mickey Flanagan vids :lol:

At the end of the day there is no 'shame' in any music collection really, there are people that just like music and there are people that are passionate about music.

Bit like cars really, 99% of car owners wouldn't have a clue what a clay bar is but that doesn't mean there are any less worthy than those that do does it :shrug:

I have some Chas & Dave on my iPod for when I am away with work :band: reminds me of home, that and my Mickey Flanagan vids :lol:

When you're out, or out out?

When you're out, or out out?

I'm off up to Newcastle so would be rude to just go out..... I'm definitely going out out :teeth: