LaFerrari

Ekona

Supurb presentation of a stunning car and just how much F1 technology is being transferred into their road cars B)

Worth checking out the informative vid in the 'vehicle dynamics' section - brilliantly put together and even glimpses of Alonso driving towards the end with smiles on his face - so it must be good! :lol:

oooohhhhhffff. car sex wee.

why am i not considerably richer than all of you so i can call you all peasants and buy one of these. or one of you lot if i feel like it. how much for a mod? i recon Ekona would be cheap enough? ill offer jo £50 and see what she says?

Aww you beat me to updating my old thread lol

If I were to pick between the two companies its always Lambo, the Enzo looked... impressive but ugly, this though (besides its button wheel fetish lol)... my god I LOVE it. Love the curves, love the shape, love the alloys, simple flowing shape...its EPIC.

Am I the only person in the world then that thinks it looks a bit fat, and the front end a bit messy?

Love the clever active aero at the back though. :)

You're not alone. Maybe it'll grow on me, but not loving it... To me a Ferarri should be simple yet elegant and leave the fussy shouty designs to others. I'm probably just getting old... :D

Not convinced styling wise. P1 is far and away the car of the show for me, and I wasn't that fussed about the 12C. It looks absolutely amazing, especially the curves on the back end :cloud9: and makes that Lamborghini thing look very old hat.

I suspect the design will work really well in the flesh. Sometimes photos from some angles don't help.

BBK giving up sex for the rest of his life doesn't seem much of a trade....it's worth more than that surely ;)