Will it spank a gt 86 a ****ing hope so ?

Dave172

http://en.wikipedia....Power_Lap_Times

According to this No :lol:

That was a 2003 350z. They never took the HR round the track.

And you think an HR will be much quicker? Besides the GT86 was in the wet :stir:

+1

+2

Without looking I'm guessing that the '86 weighs a hell of a lot less than a zed, equalizing it's lack of power.................

The length of a piece of string is twice the distance from the centre to either of it's 2 ends!

Thanks mate the number of times that question has been asked and you had the answer all the time !!!! :doh:

Edited by Keyser

370 beat it though ;)

Is the 370z really that much faster than a 350z? even if it is I can't see how it can be over 4 seconds. That is an eternity! Can 50hp really equate to 4.3 seconds?

The HR & 370z i found had very little in them when I tested them both, in fact its the same engine, just ones 3.7 and other is 3.5. The older 350z were completely different, the HR had a whole host of suspension, handling changes, as well as an 80% new engine with 43bhp more than the older zeds.

So, whilst id not expect the HR to be identical to the 370z around the track id expect there not to be too much difference in them. The 370z does have a wider track & is shorter, so that would probably give it a slightly handling edge over the HR.

However, as someone else said the GT86 was done in wet conditions, so in dry it also would be better.

Very true there was a host of improvements, but 4.3 seconds faster than an 03 350z? I can't get my tiny mind round that.

I mean you look at what is 4.3 faster than the 370z

01:23.0 Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series 13.03 01:23.1 KTM X-Bow (Not Shown on TV)[4] (Driven by first white Stig) 01:23.1 Maserati Gran Turismo MC Stradale 18.05 01:23.1 Porsche 997 GT3 01:23.2 Ferrari F430 Spider F1 07.03 01:23.3 Jaguar XKR-S 17.04 01:23.7 Lamborghini Murciélago (retested) 01:23.8 Pagani Zonda C12 S 7.3 (partly damp)

Are we saying that the gap between a 350z and a 370z is the same as a 370z to a 997 GT3 or an F430????

If so I need to buy me a 370!

Totally different cars, I want to get a gt86 so I can put the new Vortech supercharger in it, then it will be a proper car !!

You might need better brakes and tyres :lol:

It is built for 200bhp I reckon anything too much would spoil it maybe :shrug:

I must be getting old :wheelchair: speed doesn't do it for so much these days I want comfort, luxury and aural perfection :cloud9: