Me and My Zed Thread

14N

• 3 weeks later...

A few pics of my Z from last weekend's breakfast meet at the awesome Severn Valley Motorsport.

image_zpsurgqjlya.jpeg

image_zpsufubqvlf.jpeg

image_zps8iravpzp.jpeg

image_zpsxzepyjpg.jpeg

And Tango Man met Tim Shaw (him off the telly/Car S.O.S.). :teeth:

image_zpsk8evja3n.jpeg

• Like 2

Will be honest mate I've only looked at this thread for the first time today and pretty much had a look at page one and seventeen (just shaving a quick brew!) .......what a really stunning car. Some very hard work and care has gone into that

Edited by Ricey@revolveautomotive
  • Like 1

Cheers Paul :thumbs: really appreciate the comments. You should make another brew, pull up a chair and have a read through. It'll make you laugh and cry :lol::cry:

Oh, hold on, no, it's me that's laughed and cried making it what it is :teeth::lol:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Been a bit slack updating this thread, however considerable changes are on the horizon, so figured I'd upload a few pics taken this year before my Zed's appearance changes. :teeth::ninja:

D9B5D991-B57F-45D4-8473-B9D9F7F8B20B_zpsebapkdaz.jpg

B41B31E4-B260-4A8F-B99B-E392A03646A2_zpswtms3qce.jpg

E132313F-0742-443D-BDAC-B8F804D10EB8_zpskizu9yla.jpg

4F9FA99B-E02E-4242-86A8-676A8AE8D0C6_zpspmsxsdiw.jpg

F2FF3D43-B465-461A-A876-F1B642E55EC2_zpsk0dnb1ef.jpg

• Like 1

Cars (and girls) looking mighty fine.

However.......just a little heads up.

The materials used in most red dresses are extremely coarse and prone to swirling automotive paint if sitting/leaning on.

May I make the recommendation of a thong next time......PURELY FOR PAINT SAFETY OF COURSE :teeth:

• Like 2

Cars (and girls) looking mighty fine.

However.......just a little heads up.

The materials used in most red dresses are extremely coarse and prone to swirling automotive paint if sitting/leaning on.

May I make the recommendation of a thong next time......PURELY FOR PAINT SAFETY OF COURSE :teeth:

Thank you. Unfortunately only the car is mine :teeth:

Appreciate the heads up :thumbs: I was not aware of that fact about the materials used in red dresses, I'll have to consider that in future if the opportunity arises again. Fortunately the dress on this occasion was actually orange. (She took great delight that my engine bay gave her the chance to wear her orange dress) :lol:

I do also appreciate your recommendation regarding choice of underwear for the safety of my paintwork. But again fortunately this wasn't a concern as she wasn't wearing any.... :teeth:

Here's a couple of teasers I received today. Photobucket seems to of turned them black and white though.... [cough] :teeth:

94073A7F-3FA0-4E9F-AD51-A560C08CCA34_zpszsjeieit.jpg

Door shut and rear quarter all done with one piece :)

1DDB4060-70C7-42C3-B5E1-73F3E162504F_zpsqbgs6c5l.jpg

• Like 3

:lol: Just to confirm; those pictures are in black and white, the actual colour won't be revealed until the job is finished. :shutup:

Unless you've seen it on Bookface, then you may already know :lol:

• Like 2