Me and My Zed Thread

14N

Cheers guys. Appreciate the comments. :thumbs:

Mark did try to convince me that having the centre polished would be best, but "Nah, let's paint it ALL orange" seemed the only option to me. I'm really pleased how it turned out :)

• 3 weeks later...

27.04.2014 - 98012 Miles

OK, so not a huge update, but an update none-the-less. I added some facelift style LED tail lights today. These have been on a bit of a journey, so have a few members to thank for geting them to me.

I bought them of Keyser in Ferndown, who passed them to Buster in Bournemouth, who took them to the Ace in London, then passed them to Mopedmark, who them brought them to the West Mids, then I coolected them from his, brought them home and fitted today. Cheers guys. They look great! :yahoo: They work too - Bonus :thumbs::teeth:

SAM_0230_zpsc47559b9.jpg

• Like 1

What 14N hasn't noticed yet is I have etched my user name on them lights somewhere and I haven't told him :lol: so will 14N believe I have and have a very close look around them lights or will he think noooooo he wouldn't do that and Not look :lol: :lo: :lol:

About time too :lol: .

:lol: I was gonna quote a post from you Pete from ages ago (when I had my roof done). In fact, I will.... :)

Looking very good :thumbs: . Just need some rear LED's now ;) .

Happy now :lol::thumbs:

05.05.2014 - 98178 Miles

Did a few little jobs today that have been on the 'to do' list for a while, I guess with Wales being 3 weeks away, I needed to pull my finger out! :lol:

Fitted my new inner arch liner as the old one had worked loose and decided to shred itself against my front tyre :scare:

SAM_0365_zps9ad3e1a4.jpg

Then painted the rear disc carriers, as they'd gone a bit rusty. It's only surface rust, so a light sanding soon removed it and a couple of coats of silver VHT engine enamel made them look like new. :)

SAM_0368_zps78487200.jpg

SAM_0369_zpsebf2557e.jpg

Wasn't worried about the slight overspray as I knew this would soon come off once driven.

SAM_0370_zps1bc6b88e.jpg

Which it did :thumbs:

SAM_0373_zps26bfd79f.jpg

Oh yeah, and my car won the April 2014 Car of the Month :yahoo: :wiggle: :yahoo:

http://www.350z-uk.c...onth-winner-is/

A big THANK YOU to everyone for your votes :thumbs:

Edited by 14N

• 4 weeks later...

The camera missed it. I was drifting round that corner too, but the camera missed that aswell. Plus all the tyre smoke cleared really quickly. Honest. :teeth:

• Like 1

The camera missed it. I was drifting round that corner too, but the camera missed that aswell. Plus all the tyre smoke cleared really quickly. Honest. :teeth:

If there was going to be any smoke it would have been coming of Octets fronts!

Edited by ph 7
  • Like 1